Emergency Numbers

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Hello all,

Will be visit DR very shortly after no being there for a very long time. I am trying to make a short list of emergency numbers for Sosua and POP. Do you know the phone number to:
- Sosua policia
- Hospital in POP (or if there was one in Sosua)
- Ambulance

Thanks

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
CG Well Well ,
As nobody has put anything up for you not even Ken, here is some information from Sosua News : Sos?a-News

How up to date these number are I do not know but it is ac start and as Ken is a roving reporter for Sosua News I am sure he will give you the correct information !

Olly and the Team

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
HA! Good luck if you ever need the Police....Hope you speak fluent Spanish..Long story short. I had 4 idiots trying to come in my apartment in SD, was holding them off at the door while I called 911 which I know is not 100% yet...HOWEVER! I did get them (Police) they hung up on me all 3 times...I would call first, maybe get a name of somebody at each contact number, may help should you really need them at some point..

Overall, when I finally got the police to come, I did get one of their cell numbers with his name, speak English..I know this is in SD, but if you want that contact, may help with other contacts here in POP/Sosua, PM me..

Anthony

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
CG Well Well ,
As nobody has put anything up for you not even Ken, here is some information from Sosua News : Sos?a-News

How up to date these number are I do not know but it is ac start and as Ken is a roving reporter for Sosua News I am sure he will give you the correct information !

Olly and the Team

@ Olly - Why are you picking on Ken?
He means well, and it saves dr1 readers a few web clicks.
If this bothers you, you may need a new shrink!
WTF cares?

As these numbers are not "verified", this post is basically useless.
Stick to what you are good at, "cutting and pasting" the weather websites.
Ringo is really much better at it than you, so you may want to find another specialty.

CMC Numbers for an ambulance:
(809) 571 4403
(809) 571 4696

l
tio tambo'

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Tambo - wow - you are a actually reading my stuff ! I am picking on Ken because he is diverting web traffic from Sosua News to DR1 with out considering the copyright.
As you know he cant cut and paste the pictures from Sosua News anymore - ha ha - the action of Sosua News management on their web site stopped this but Ken doesn't realise that ???

Glad you responded to the OP - it is just a pity you didn.'t give him more info !!!

I use Xgabiela as my shrink and go to Sabines Shiatsu clinic in Perla Marina but dont think I will change. They have open house on 27th October , you might want to try it!

Actually I never cut and paste per se Weather websites but do take the information from them. But the forecasts are my own!

Olly ( no team)

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Tambo - wow - you are a actually reading my stuff ! I am picking on Ken because he is diverting web traffic from Sosua News to DR1 with out considering the copyright.
As you know he cant cut and paste the pictures from Sosua News anymore - ha ha - the action of Sosua News management on their web site stopped this but Ken doesn't realise that ???

Glad you responded to the OP - it is just a pity you didn.'t give him more info !!!

I use Xgabiela as my shrink and go to Sabines Shiatsu clinic in Perla Marina but dont think I will change. They have open house on 27th October , you might want to try it!

Actually I never cut and paste per se Weather websites but do take the information from them. But the forecasts are my own!

Olly ( no team)

Get some better meds!!!!

Olly and the team
Olly and the team Sosua division
Olly
Olly (no team)

WTF I actually like Ken?s news, as I don?t surf around for news, and happen to get some here.....and yea copyright.......LOL here in the DR.....

Hammerdown gonna hammerdown on the ?Sosua division?.......LOL

BTW Thanks Ken for the info

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hammerdown ,
I actually hold the copyright to some of the Sosua News Articles ! I am the authur of some of them and I have not given permission for DR1 to copy them !

Olly and the Team

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
First, which Olly am I answering, and second, I don?t think DR1 is copying anything, maybe Ken is, but you should be happy more people are reading Sosua News.....NO?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You really are a clueless payaso!

x3gu1f.jpg

source:
Sos?a-News

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
by hospital in POP you mean public hospital?
hospital ricardo limardo, (809) 586-2210

private clinics:
centro medico bournigal, (809) 586-2342
clinica gregorio hernandez, (809) 586-1166
clinica brugal, (809) 586-2519

police in POP: (809) 586-2331
fire department in POP: (809) 586-2312

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Tambo - you should tell Ken how to do the picture thinG !

Ha Ha Lmfao

Olly

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tambo - you should tell Ken how to do the picture thinG !

Ha Ha Lmfao

Olly

Ken should kick your ass for your lip.

Sosua News if it were a print medium would not even make good papel hygienico, it is nothing more than a GOOGLE translate version of other websites, now WTF is cutting and translating fellow?

Now please crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under, with your team, and attempt to post something useful.

tio tambo'