Pure in Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Be Live Grand Marien Hotel, Costa Dorada, not Playa Dorada.

Carretera Luper?n, Km. 4,5

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Are we talking about the same place or did Playa Dorada change its name? I am talking about a disco names Pure in the big hotel complex between the airport and POP.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Are we talking about the same place or did Playa Dorada change its name? I am talking about a disco names Pure in the big hotel complex between the airport and POP.

Be Live formerly known as Coral Marien is NOT in Playa Dorada.
It's between Playa Dorada and Downtown Puerto Plata.

You don't believe me, look on GOOGLE maps.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I am getting confused. I want to meet a friend at a club in Playa Dorada called Pure. I am not sure what Be Live is - but I am trying to find out which hotel Pure is in.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
club called pure is not is playa dorada but costa dorada, two different tourist complexes. about 10-15 minutes walk distance.
see the picture below. pure is located in the area inside red circle. playa dorada is inside green circle. cannot make it any simpler.

17vn80.jpg

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I am getting confused. I want to meet a friend at a club in Playa Dorada called Pure. I am not sure what Be Live is - but I am trying to find out which hotel Pure is in.

As previous posters state quite correctly Pure is at Coral Merion between Playa Dorada and the city. To the best of my knowledge it is currently closed.

The club in Playa Dorada is Club 46, which is part of the old Jack Tar Village complex.

FB

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
No confusion here - that thread was started 9 months ago... I know where both are now =)

As previous posters state quite correctly Pure is at Coral Merion between Playa Dorada and the city. To the best of my knowledge it is currently closed.

The club in Playa Dorada is Club 46, which is part of the old Jack Tar Village complex.

FB

Status
Not open for further replies.