Make the Homeless Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2007
The message is good, Frank. If each of us practiced more random acts of human kindness, the world WOULD be a better place. And yet, it's all a little more complicated than that. It IS a beginning, though. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
The message is good, Frank. If each of us practiced more random acts of human kindness, the world WOULD be a better place. And yet, it's all a little more complicated than that. It IS a beginning, though. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey

Your heart is in the right place! Kudos to you and may your kindness be like the water in the oceans even if you can only help a single soul. :)

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Haha the funniest thing happened yesterday after I watched this video.. I went to bravo and for some reason bought a huge bar of godiva hazelnut chocolate .. ah it was on sale for 149 pesos instead of 299.. There was a lady selling buckets near the wendy's downstairs and was asking everyone for money, I told her I didn't have any and instead gave her a big piece of chocolate.. My wife and I watched her walk out to estrella sadhala and throw that delicious piece of chocolate in a bush lol.. guess she didn't trust me or something.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Back in Florida there were always thos eon the street corner with signs saying "Will work for food" Any nomber of times I found someone to work for the day that way, but just as often when I invited the guy to get in the car and go to work I was met with a "Huh? Work?"
Der Fish

Back in my broke down days in Florida I used to go to a temp labor place called Labor Force on calle 8 in south miami.. I would pass tons of bums on the way to work everyday where absolutely anyone can get a job, this is part of the reason why I have a VERY hard time sympathizing. I guess they just didn't want to work manual labor for 6.80$ an hour in the florida heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.