where to find ricotta cheese

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i know ole and the other supermarkets sale the same dame thing with no variety were can i find ricotta cheese. i dont really want to bring it to dr since the workers at the airport hired the hulk to load the bags and i know i will have ricotta cheese all over the place in the bag. if i can make the ziti there i will have food for a whole week to eat

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
everywhere? here in POP la sirena has it and does jose luis. in santiago bravo sells freshly made ricotta too.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
ricotta is not exactly like rhinoceros horn dust, bizzy. you can find it in the DR. surprise, surprise...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I even found Grana Padana at Nacional in SD.

maybe so did i. i just don't know what it is. you know how that works. if you don't know what you are looking for, maybe you already found it..

jeez...it's past my bedtime....

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
ok i didnt see it in ole but i will be in pop and i will buy some there and hope the price is alright. some times i look for whole peeled tomatoes and they never have them. i lovesss me some ziti

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"OLE", SUCKS!!!
It caters to poor Dominicanos.
Super Mercado National has a few differnt brands of "Ricotta".
If you like European beers, National is celebration "Oktoberfest right now.
A LOT of German, Dutch, Belgian, etc., beers on sale.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
La sirena in santiago has a selection as well as philadephia.... I put on my pizza after taking it out of the oven. With fresh shrooms and san daniele ham....mmmmmmm

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
In La Serina Puerto Plata, the whole peeled tomatoes are on the bottom shelf with the cans of vegetable, not with the other tomato-related products....