Kingdom Hall of Jehovah (SOSUA).... Directions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I am aware the Jehovah Witnesses normally find us, this time I need to find out where their Hall is in Sosua.
I did see a sign near Tradewinds but still couldn't locate them..... Directions Plz!

Many thanks.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
You just need to go up the street by the sign, across from Ferretero Lariono, and about 100 yards up the street is their Salon Del Reino (Kingdom Hall). I believe they have their meeting times posted outside the gate.

sonrisa

Dec 23, 2008
You just need to go up the street by the sign, across from Ferretero Lariono, and about 100 yards up the street is their Salon Del Reino (Kingdom Hall). I believe they have their meeting times posted outside the gate.

About 100 yards west of the Tradewinds sign and entryway is an angled road on the south side of the major road. If driving east from downtown Sosua simply turn right (and about 100 yards before the Tradewinds road) at that angled road and the Salon del Reino is on the left. I'm more than happy to give you their address . . . just don't give them my address.

Dont play with fire, they are professionals when it comes to lure lost souls into their moneymaking machine.

Yes i know, you just wanted directions where to find the funnyfarm.
Member "sonrisa" has the directions for you- and dear "J&T" i give you a cold beer if you give them Sonrisas address.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it. A soul is precious thing to waste.

LTSteve

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Dont play with fire, they are professionals when it comes to lure lost souls into their moneymaking machine.

Yes i know, you just wanted directions where to find the funnyfarm.
Member "sonrisa" has the directions for you- and dear "J&T" i give you a cold beer if you give them Sonrisas address.

Obviously you are totally unfamiliar with their works and how they are funded. Maybe a case of "ignorance is bliss" ?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If Johovahs-witnesses believe only a certain number will get into heaven than why are they so insistent to recruit everyone?

Just sayin'

LTSteve

Obviously you are totally unfamiliar with their works and how they are funded. Maybe a case of "ignorance is bliss" ?

Yes i am so ignorant. Maybe you should call the misthreated children of my former neigbour ignorant as well. They were frozen out from this evil sect, and in the end lost contact with their brainwashed parents, just because they tried to think for themself.
Read some true horror stories before you call people ignorant.
No- no- no- not the fabricated sunshine stories they tell you at the sect meetings. But true stories of evil unmasked.

You are a moron if you truly belive these manipulators are good people. I wonder who are the ignorant here?!

If this sect didnt had any profit gaining goal in the end, then they would not have come to this lavarock.

Mar 1, 2009
The JW's are great, if you want people snooping in on every detail of your personal life and want to be made to feel guilty if you have any kind of professional aspirations.
Heavy gossiping is the norm in many "HALLS"...
You cannot have "friends" in the WORLD.
You can pretty much only associate with WORLDLY people for business related issues only and if you are intending to proselytize. So it's not really a sincere friendship, it could be considered USING people.
SHUNNING or MARKING of members who stray or on the wrong path is frequent.
If you mess up, you are called... BAD ASSOCIATION.

A guy hears a knock on the door, he opens it up and it's a well groomed young man wearing a tie and a big smile, who pleasantly say's;
"hello, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I'd like to share a brief Bible message with you today".
The owner of the home looks at the witness, who has a very peaceful air about him and say's; "Ok, I guess so, why not, come on in and have a seat, I can listen to a brief Biblical message." He invites the witness inside.
The young witness man and the homeowner sit down, they look at each other. Silence. An awkward pause ensues and the young witness looks lost.
The homeowner, stares at the young witness and chuckling say's "hey buddy, pointing at his watch, I don't really have a lot of time, I'm waiting for your brief Biblical message, what's up"?
The witness looks around, more silence, bewilderment and finally tell's the homeowner.
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say, I've never gotten this far.

lbs720

Jul 2, 2009
If this sect didn't had any profit gaining goal in the end, then they would not have come to this lavarock.[/QUOTE]

Yes, if someone wants to make a lot of money, the DR is the place to come!

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Yes i am so ignorant. Maybe you should call the misthreated children of my former neigbour ignorant as well. They were frozen out from this evil sect, and in the end lost contact with their brainwashed parents, just because they tried to think for themself.
Read some true horror stories before you call people ignorant.
No- no- no- not the fabricated sunshine stories they tell you at the sect meetings. But true stories of evil unmasked.

You are a moron if you truly belive these manipulators are good people. I wonder who are the ignorant here?!

If this sect didnt had any profit gaining goal in the end, then they would not have come to this lavarock.

Add Scientology and the other major players world wide to this list. Love and compassion!:cry:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They are called by many different names, but they all have the same "Goal".
To separate you from your cash!
"Hey!", that's just like every "Dominicana"!!!!!
The church of, "El Toto Caliente"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.