Propecia or Finasteride/Rogaine or Minoxidil in Santiago?

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Ok,

So i've been neglecting my hair loss for some time now and I think it's time to do something about it. Ive researched a bit online and found, from user testimonies, that Propecia (Finasteride) in combination with Rogaine (Minoxidil) works the best. I can probably get it in the States but would have to wait till December to get someone to bring it to me. Does anyone know the prices of these medicines down here? Or is anyone taking anything similar to these name brands? Cheers!

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Both of these products are available from Amazon US. Sign up for a forwarding US address and you can hove them next week.

Ok,

So i've been neglecting my hair loss for some time now and I think it's time to do something about it. Ive researched a bit online and found, from user testimonies, that Propecia (Finasteride) in combination with Rogaine (Minoxidil) works the best. I can probably get it in the States but would have to wait till December to get someone to bring it to me. Does anyone know the prices of these medicines down here? Or is anyone taking anything similar to these name brands? Cheers!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I lost a lot of hair during my first 4 years in DR, most came back the next 5 years living in Holland. Now back here for 4 years again in getting bald again, seems to be more in te summer than in winter, I guess it's a climate problem.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Both of these products are available from Amazon US. Sign up for a forwarding US address and you can hove them next week.

I looked through Amazon and finasteride isn't available cause I think you need a prescription.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Finasteride Firide 5 Mg (Androgenetic Alopecia)1 Box Contains 30 Tablets (3 Panels) You Have 4 Months. by Pannee shop

$64.00
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
More Buying Choices
$58.50 new (17 offers)

Product Features
... Firide Finasteride inhibits the enzyme 5α-reductase type specificity ...
Health & Personal Care: See all 43 items

Whats wrong with being bald? I have so little hair left people can use my scalp as a mirror.- You can most likely fry eggs on my head on the middle of the day.

Im happy i dont have to waste money on a hairdresser anymore.

Dont waste money on such ridiculous products, face the real life and be strong.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
You are confusing that with "Winterfell"... :)

I lost a lot of hair during my first 4 years in DR, most came back the next 5 years living in Holland. Now back here for 4 years again in getting bald again, seems to be more in te summer than in winter, I guess it's a climate problem.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Ok,

Forget about all that crap.
You are perfect the way you are!!!

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
One other note on use of finasteride.
Finasteride will halve your PSA result.
If you are taking 5mg daily and your PSA result is 3.5 the real result is 7.0.
Be certain that you tell your urologist that you are taking the drug.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
......but IF she is a female, she should also be aware that taking either of these drugs could cause severe birth defects should she become pregnant.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I recall telling OP somewhere he is a male...

If the original poster is named Lisa it may be a female, and then all the talk about Bald is Beautiful probably won't be taken to heart, and may even seem heartless
Der Fish

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
If the original poster is named Lisa it may be a female, and then all the talk about Bald is Beautiful probably won't be taken to heart, and may even seem heartless
Der Fish

Lisagauss here, Im a male, long story on the username, don't ask. :)

For those interested I've done some research and found that generic Propecia can be purchased online and sent from the UK at about $1 per pill. Im gonna try that since I can't find any info here on those drugs.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if you are bald, a bit chubby and with hairy chest then you are my perfect man.