Great cast of characters!

N

New To DR

I have recently discovered this web site as I am contemplating a trip to Boca Chica, and I must say that going through the archives has been more entertaining the most of the books and movies I've seen lately. I just read about Criss Colon and his wife who is "young enough to be his daughter". Right on Criss; I'll bet you have a beautiful child! Aside from a few bigots, what a great group you expats (I assume) you seem to be. Best to all of you.

ps - the stuff about poising foreigners was great too!

N

New To DR

Re: Take a look at the ones over at Bravenet.com-h

WHAT DOES *dc* STAND FOR?

C

criss colon

My beautiful young(24 now,but I think I,ll keep her!)and I celebrated our 6th wedding aniversary on Oct 14! We were "together" for 2 years before we married. "We" are now pregnant with our 2nd. child.We are hoping for a girl!"and "they" said it wouldn,t last!" and as I am "frequently"told on this board,"it,s not about "Love",it,s about "Sex and Money!" Well, if my wife wants to use me as a "Sex Toy" Who am I to deny her that opportunity!and If I sometimes ask her to give me some money to buy something,she doesn,t seem to mind! She has a good job,with an office next to mine. So come on down "New to the DR" You sound like a great addition to our "Cast of Characters!!!" Criss

P

Pib

The DR1MB Welcome Committee...

does not exist, but if it did it would warmly welcome you to the board. Enjoy and don't take the argument too seriously. So far, nobody has been bodily injured by any poster (regardless of how much I've wanted to choke some posters sometimes), go ahead and get into the quarrel.

This is truly a motley crew...

C

criss colon

Re: Take a look at the ones over at Bravenet.com-h

If we keep this "Love Fest" going he will think we are "nice Guys" where is TW when we need him?! Criss

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: The DR1MB Welcome CRISS COLON..

Criss Colon is our answer to hee haw boy Onions and Carrots. By the way Criss, I prefer them younger. It looks like your mamma is a little too old for my taste. One of mine in fact just turned 18 Jan.2001, and I met her three months before that, so legally speaking I was outside the law, but who is going to catch me? Fortunately my funds are so abundant I frankly do not need girls to help me pay my bills. It is not that I would not want to, but it is so much simpler for me just to pick up the phone and pay my bills with my credit cards than call the girls and ask them to bring me some money, which they would and they have on ocassions.

TW

A

a_andy

Congratulations !! but...

Not unusual if you are 25 yourself.

If you're like most of us, though, well done!

A

a_andy

An interesting post, TW, it reminds me...

Of a time when I was courting a girl here of 18 or 19 and asked a very experienced friend for advice. He replied that he knew nothing about "older women".

&

"una Compatriota"

Hi "New To DR",

Welcome to DR1 and please visit The Bravenet, click on link :

C

criss colon

Re: Congratulations !! but...

55 years "young" on Dec. 25!Criss Hope I,m no getting any "Help!!!"

H

hillbilly

So you were47 and she was 16? That's rape!

Typical!!
I thought only hillbillies got their women that young...
And it isn't legal in this country!

HB

C

criss colon

Re: So you were47 and she was 16? That's rape!

Not if you are married,and I asked her parent,s permission!They said "yes", must have been the Tacos! and.... the refrigerator,which they still have!It,s in their bedroom, right next to our bedroom.Boy can my mother-in-law cook! Criss

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

It is illegal as long as the girl or the parents dont squeele on you.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: An interesting post, TW, it reminds me...

By the way, was it you Andy?

C

Carol

Hey TW

I'm curious. How old are you?

Welcome to the board New to DR. I think you will be a great asset!!

Carol

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

If you are that interested in me, write me a not at my e-mail address, send me your picture and we will see what happens. I am a fun loving single guy with lots of time and resources. Warning!Women over 30 are not permitted in my harem.

C

Carol

For TW

Well TW, I'm out on 2 counts.

1. I'm not that interested in you. I was just curious. I thought you had to be an immature teenager they way you rant on the boards sometimes. You do have a much nicer side but you very rarely show it. It's a pity because I'm sure if you stopped to think before you jump in head first you would would be far more credible.

2. I'm out of your age group.

3. Just thought of a third count. I'm one of Tom's supporters.