Sosua book store still open?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Is the book store in the alleyway to the street to Sosua Beach still open? I am getting ready to come down for 5 months and was wondering how many books to pack. Thanks.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Retiree,
The Book shop run by Sosua Kids is still open in Beachway Plaza and is stacked out with books.

Olly and the Team

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is just behind the Checkpoint bar on the walkway to the beach in Sosua.

Bob K

Dec 21, 2008
you stand corrected.............

Just an FYI for you Olly....I spoke with the President of Sosua Kids last night (personal friend of mine) and Sosua Kids do NOT run the Book Nook....never have...I also personally know the owners of the Book Nook...the only association they have with Sosua Kids is the annual Christmas fair....one of the owners dresses up as Santa Claus to entertain the kids.

You need to get your facts straight.....

Retiree,
The Book shop run by Sosua Kids is still open in Beachway Plaza and is stacked out with books.

Olly and the Team

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
If u have a computer ,ipad or ... U can download a kindle onit and read just in case u run out of books !

msmfgf

Jul 12, 2013
buy an ebook reader theyre less than 100 bucks & you can download any books you want for free!!!!!!!!!!!

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
Just an FYI for you Olly....I spoke with the President of Sosua Kids last night (personal friend of mine) and Sosua Kids do NOT run the Book Nook....never have...I also personally know the owners of the Book Nook...the only association they have with Sosua Kids is the annual Christmas fair....one of the owners dresses up as Santa Claus to entertain the kids.

You need to get your facts straight.....

He never lets the facts get in the way of an uninformed response:confused:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
He never lets the facts get in the way of an uninformed response:confused:

You have three posts and joined under a month ago, and feel qualified to critique the membership?
Tell us a little about yourself, I do not recall you ever introducing yourself to the board.
Are you an expat, snowbird, or just another cyber PITA?

Oh BTW, Welcome to dr1, Jee Jee!

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
You have three posts and joined under a month ago, and feel qualified to critique the membership?
Tell us a little about yourself, I do not recall you ever introducing yourself to the board.
Are you an expat, snowbird, or just another cyber PITA?

Oh BTW, Welcome to dr1, Jee Jee!

Tambo, Tambo, Tambo - you surprise me sometimes. But in answer to your question : maybe I'm just a quick learner. Doesn't seem too hard to figure out who the bullies and bull$shyters are on this forum.

Yes - I'm a recent 'joiner' to the fun on this board - but it doesn't mean I haven't followed your illustrious 8,128 posts.

GG ?