CFL Game

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
Hi all. Anyone know who might play CFL games in Sosua? Looking to watch game Sat Nov 2nd.

Thanks in advance.
shunch

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
The only place I know that might have a Canadian satellite may be Kahuna in Cabarete. They used to have a Bell express view system, so try there. As far as Sosua, I couldn't tell you.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi there,

We play them on demand at Rocky's here in Sosua. We have Direct TV that sometimes has the Canadian games as well as Sunday Ticket for the NFL fans out there and if the games, (CFL or NFL) are not on Direct TV, well we got that covered too with our Canadian satelitte system at Rocky's as well.

Anyone wanting to see any type of sports need only to ask and we would be pleased to put it up on our 12 foot bigscreen.

Take care,

Rick

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Thanks Rick, I didn't know you had the Canadian satellite.

Did you get the file off that hard drive I left you?

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks Rick, I didn't know you had the Canadian satellite.

Did you get the file off that hard drive I left you?

Not yet. Both Milka and I are sick today so staying close to home. Will try tomorrow. Thanks again for all your help with that sir. I really appreciate it very much.

Take care,

Rick

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
Are you sure they use Bell express view ?? Because BEV is on Nimiq 4 and Nimiq 6 and DR is out of beam, if yes what is the dish size ??

Unless they use Shaw Direct on Anik F1R and Anik F2 but also out of beam (less than BEV) ????

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Are you sure they use Bell express view ?? Because BEV is on Nimiq 4 and Nimiq 6 and DR is out of beam, if yes what is the dish size ??

Unless they use Shaw Direct on Anik F1R and Anik F2 but also out of beam (less than BEV) ????

We Sling Box it in over the Internet. Works great!