Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
The dead guy was a Dominicano, Hernandez doesn't include them in his "Human" category.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I don't include that ghetto crap in my "human" category, regardless of nationality or race. They live like animals, they die like animals. Why I don't hear stories like this happened in good neighborhoods? None of my Dominican neighbors kill each other for stealing a radio and then set another apartment on fire.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
This thread starts with "How is it done in DR"... but not only in DR, the same daily news from any ghetto in Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, etc.. Pedro stole something from Juan, Pedro killed Juan, Juan's brother raped Pedro's sister, her father killed Juan's brother, his friends stole drugs from the father's house and set the house on fire, 23 houses were damaged by fire, police arrived to the scene, stole some money and raped Pedro's sister again, etc.... soap opera, exactly. But, once again, no human loss.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Or ghetto in chicago, marseille, leicester, varsovie, shangai, perth, addis abbeba.....
So whats ure point?? Humanity sucks ?? U are not helping to raise the level.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
So whats ure point?? Humanity sucks ?? U are not helping to raise the level.
Exactly. The last thing I want to do is to help to raise THEIR level. It's not worth it. They will live like animals anyway, all help is just wasted money. Normal people must invest in their normal neighborhoods and care about security there. And let those animals to kill each other in their barrios. They love it, so why stop them from living that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.