Has anyone renewed their placa. licence renewal online yet this year?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
I am trying to renew online , however its rejecting mine.... It seems to suggest that my cedula and plate are not correct ! apparently . i own a vehicle that was purchased a few years back and each year i have renewed it (not online) and it was good to go .....However the fact i bought it and the title was not formally changed , just a legal contract to change owners may be what js causing this failure .. Anyone renewed online that has a similar situation where the title was not changed and it worked ??

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Tis normal. I was paying tax for 5 years and then they told me there was an issue with my Ced No. I generally try things three times, after that I just give up and mount my horse!

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Life is much simple if you go to a bank and renew. This country is really not geared to using the internet for purchases such as this. I got mine the first day they came out......in and out job done in 3 minutes flat.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
If the title was not formally changed then I'm assuming it's not your cedula that's linked to the plate but rather the former owner's. Have you tried entering his/her cedula?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Paul: Just go to the nearest bank (Reservas, Savings and Loan, Popular, Leon, Santa Cruz--you get the idea.) It takes all of three minutes.

I had the same problem with the Internet, but my daughter in law sailed through, and they delivered it to my house.

Since I live just a few blocks from the Cibao S&L offices, it is a piece of cake for me to go there now and get it done. No hassle, no fuss..

Cordially,

HB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you renew in person you don't need any Cedula. Just a copy of the Matricula.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
To do it online u must enter in the cedula thats on the title ... Thnka Kate P . And HB. My other question is what is this about having to go to PP FOR safety check or???

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i did order marbete online but it has not arrived yet. 1,200 pesos. will update.

sent the messenger to pay revista (45 pesos) and now apparently i have to go to the office so they can see the car. hopefully they will not ask me how to turn on the wipers because i had to ask my SIL's driver to put them on. dumbass is my middle name.

KATIEJAY

Aug 20, 2007
Paul: Just go to the nearest bank (Reservas, Savings and Loan, Popular, Leon, Santa Cruz--you get the idea.) It takes all of three minutes.

I had the same problem with the Internet, but my daughter in law sailed through, and they delivered it to my house.

Since I live just a few blocks from the Cibao S&L offices, it is a piece of cake for me to go there now and get it done. No hassle, no fuss..

Cordially,

HB

>so am I correct in understanding this can be done in most?? banks? first timer with recently purchased vehicle!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
To do it online u must enter in the cedula thats on the title ... Thnka Kate P . And HB. My other question is what is this about having to go to PP FOR safety check or???

That is for the revista, they are supposed to check the lights etc on the car.

TP666

Sep 6, 2005
Paid my 45rd in Aug- DUH they still do not have the stickers DUH and now it's Nov.