Forwarding Agent POP ->MIA

fifilein

Mar 24, 2011
Hey Guys,

i need to send several boxes from Puerto Plata to Miami (or better Fort Lauderdale).

Some of the stuff is rather large (eg a Bike, TVs, ) and its not time pressing, using EPS/AirFreight would be a bit of an overkill (and obv to expensive).

Does anyone have a recommendation here? We are talking maybe 5 boxes, 200pounds in total.

cheers
Chris

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Have you considered selling the stuff locally?. I mean, unless there is any emotional or legal attachment to those objects, and if there are no time constraints, selling the used stuff here will probably allow you to buy everything new back in FLL, with cash to spare...

fifilein

Mar 24, 2011
Have you considered selling the stuff locally?. I mean, unless there is any emotional or legal attachment to those objects, and if there are no time constraints, selling the used stuff here will probably allow you to buy everything new back in FLL, with cash to spare...

dont have any attachments to it and even prefer to sell it, but its not really things you can sell that easily
29er mountainbike (500usd? 1k new 2 years ago, size must fit, on and on, ...)
30inch pc-monitor (??? 1.2k new 1year ago, who here buys a 30inch)

plus i will need to send some other stuff anyhow, so i was just including those bigger boxes.

but the foreposter is correct, i failed to use the search also, sorry.