Problem with claro + receiver - help !

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
I installed a projector yesterday with a receiver. All my equipments work great, playstation laptop etc works #1

Only problem i have is with Claro.

I can get Audio from any channel if HDMI is not plugged in but RCA white & red are.

I cant get ANY audio if hdmi is plugged in only.

I can get audio from ONLY channel that are supported to be 5.1 when i have both rca & hdmi cable plugged in

Sooo basicly i can only get audio & video from the HD channels that are 5.1

Some guy came from Claro and can't fix it, not sure what to do, i guess its some configuration with my receiver that need to be done?

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I had similar problem with my ps3. Had to go into configuration and make sure audio was being pushed through hdmi instead of the optical out. Could possibly be the same thing with ur cable box? Hope that helps.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
I tryed everything in claro audio setting, there was nothing specific about the audio from the HDMI.

Even when i put it in Stereo and the sound in stereo in the Claro settings the canal that only work in Stereo doesnt work.

Lol crappy terminal from DR!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Do you have a stereo/mono option? Try changing it or off if you can..My SAT had that issue, some channels I had no sound if in stereo mode

I tryed everything in claro audio setting, there was nothing specific about the audio from the HDMI.

Even when i put it in Stereo and the sound in stereo in the Claro settings the canal that only work in Stereo doesnt work.

Lol crappy terminal from DR!

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Yes thats what i need to do i think, unfortunately i cant find anything to put it mono! Only stereo

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Woooot got it!

Signal/sel on the remote.

2 "profesional" came here and couldnt figured that out!

LOL! Only in DR