Wooohooo, here I come

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
397 more posts, or Jan 2017 till I reach the promised land.This, of course, is based upon my current pace. Maybe I should post continual streams of meaningless drivel. Nahhh... I'll savor the anticipation.
Roll

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Do like Skynet, write anything on nothing... and comment on everything with nothing.... and you'll reach 500 in a heartbeat...

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Its against the rules... but here is a taste of most "off topic posts"

dead-horse.gif

397 more posts, or Jan 2017 till I reach the promised land.This, of course, is based upon my current pace. Maybe I should post continual streams of meaningless drivel. Nahhh... I'll savor the anticipation.
Roll

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Do like Skynet, write anything on nothing... and comment on everything with nothing.... and you'll reach 500 in a heartbeat...
Yeah, but Skynet, bless his heart, appears to have some serious issues (albeit, some self-inflicted). I wouldn't want to come off looking like some kind of stumble-bum.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Where is Chip, is he banned?? I could not bear to lose Chip as I have not recovered after Rocky.

It's pretty boring in the Off Topic area now a days! We are missing some key players to make it more interesting :)

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Roll

Dude, or dudette, I feel your pain. However, some threads I thought would be closed or moved to off-topic have remained open.