Happy Halloween to all and to all a good, scary night!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This is a non-event in this country but there are some people--mostly merchants who want to peddle their wares--who insist on trying to promote this event so closely tied to the US...

Oh well, be scared--there is enough of that going around--and be happy that we are safe in our homes.

BOO to you all!

HB

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Now I wonder what you would dress up as?

This is a non-event in this country but there are some people--mostly merchants who want to peddle their wares--who insist on trying to promote this event so closely tied to the US...

Oh well, be scared--there is enough of that going around--and be happy that we are safe in our homes.

BOO to you all!

HB

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in poland tomorrow we will celebrate dia de los muertes. it's an official holiday (off work). people visit the graves of the loved ones to leave a light. at night the glow from cemeteries is seen miles away.

5z185d.jpg

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Bing

Just one reason why I make Bing my homepage.....
A great way to start the day, any day even Halloween........BOO ! :eek:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
halloween was a time for taking your clothes off and dancing round a bonfire until the americans decided they could make money from it

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Sure you can do this everyday in Sosua......dressing up is a bit different eh??

halloween was a time for taking your clothes off and dancing round a bonfire until the americans decided they could make money from it

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
That's damn awesome!!! What do use?? Like light box candles?

in poland tomorrow we will celebrate dia de los muertes. it's an official holiday (off work). people visit the graves of the loved ones to leave a light. at night the glow from cemeteries is seen miles away.

5z185d.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't forget all the Dominican,"Americano" Wannabees "HB", ANYTHING "Gringo" for them.
"HB" always goes around disguised as former US Surgeon General, "Dr. Edward Coop"!
As always,I plan to strip naked,shove a broom handle up my A$$, and go around as a Vanilla Ice Cream Bar"!!!!!
Everyone I meet, I invite to "Lick ME"!!!!!
:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::p:p:p:p:p:cheeky:
"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"
I'm in disguise!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Photos please :laugh:

Don't forget all the Dominican,"Americano" Wannabees "HB", ANYTHING "Gringo" for them.
"HB" always goes around disguised as former US Surgeon General, "Dr. Edward Coop"!
As always,I plan to strip naked,shove a broom handle up my A$$, and go around as a Vanilla Ice Cream Bar"!!!!!
I'm in disguise!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
FYI: One year when things were rough money-wise, I was a Schmoo(?)--a character from L'il Abner...
Mother found an old pinkish sheet, tied it around my neck and I was a Schmoo....Instant disquise.

Halloween used to be fun, a little bar of Ivory Soap, a sock filled with flour, a roll of TP...and a nice paper bag...
Door to door getting candy, sometime pennies and nickels...And all kids, no adult supervision. No wierdos...

Ah days gone bye...

HB

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Halloween used to be fun, a little bar of Ivory Soap, a sock filled with flour, a roll of TP...and a nice paper bag...
Door to door getting candy, sometime pennies and nickels...And all kids, no adult supervision. No wierdos...

Ah days gone bye...

HB

Soap night...:devious:

Hey BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.........
You could rub orange juice ALL over your body and go as a creamsicle.....:lick:
Did everybody visit my Halloween Bing link?
Boo.
:eek:gre:

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
I'm in disguise!

just another normal day then.............:)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm only getting 1/2 of "HB", can you fix that????????
Or is it actually a "Blessing"??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Dave, THAT's true!!!!
It's only at night I get "Kinky"! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I used to go out every year as a hobo with a big pot belly.....now I am a hobo with a big pot belly....ironic eh?

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Im glad it is not a custom here. Back home I always worked until 7 pm and didn't get home till after that.....every year the little devils would toilet paper my tree because I wasn't there to give them candy