Seeking full time nanny

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
We have a 14 month old girl and we are in need of a full time nanny. We would like to find someone Canadian or American who has experience with toddlers. This position could be live in if needed and of course we are willing to pay much more than a Dominican salary for the right person. If you are interested or know anyone who may be please private message us.

Forgot to mention that this is a position in the Bavaro area.

J

jamasterj

Hi! I'm thinking of moving to the Dominican (from Canada) and am searching for possible avenues of employment. I have been a nanny for the past 5 years, which is why your post struck me. I just joined, and do not yet have the privilege to private message other people. If you could send me a msg relaying your experience or any additional comments I would be very grateful. Thank you!

J

jamasterj

Aupair

Hi there, I just figured out how to send private messages and reach out again in case you hadn't seen the reply I left. I am currently living in Canada and am exploring the idea of travelling overseas to be an aupair. If you are still searching for a caregiver, I would be delighted to speak with you further.

Thank you,
Jessica