Anoeca

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey,

I'm sitting at work right now at the Irish bar in Cabarete. I got a customer sitting here right here at the bar who lost money at Anoeca, in Puerto Plata. Anyone around Cabarete right now with information, feel free to stop by and speak to him in person. He doesn't live in the DR (lives in Miami), but like many people, he is desperate for information. Does anyone know anything out there? Does anyone have any updates? Its seems a little bizarre that no one can talk about this. There are many people out there who need answers, and are desperate for any piece of information anyone can provide.

I'm sitting at the bar right now at O'shay's. Feel free to stop by and give this man any answers you have. He's flown down here from Miami to find out anything he can. Any piece of information will help tremendously. We're both sitting at the bar.

Frank

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I heard Alberto was in jail, but not 100% confirmed.

All you will get on here is conflicting information and opinions etc, hence the reason it's closed.

If any posters have reliable and accurate info, feel free to PM me and I will post it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Update.

I have been informed that he was in jail for about 1.5 -2 months.
He was sentenced 2-5 yrs, and was hoping to stay in for the full 5yrs (because he felt safer in jail than on the outside).
He has been bailed out. His whereabouts are not known.

Status
Not open for further replies.