Looking for a used Massage Table

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'm looking for a used Massage table. If anyone knows of anyone wanting to sell one, let me know.

Thanks, Frank

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I take offense at that remark. In a dream once, I was a massage table and was used and abused.

BTW- I have a brand new table in Santiago that you can borrow for a month. Maybe longer if you promise the redhead will be naked on it.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I take offense at that remark. In a dream once, I was a massage table and was used and abused.

BTW- I have a brand new table in Santiago that you can borrow for a month. Maybe longer if you promise the redhead will be naked on it.

HAHA...we're making home movies, so we will need it it for a lot longer then a month. I need one indefinitely.

Frank

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Ya..... I have a very good one, portable with all the bells and whistles, in as "new condition" right here in your area. Sent you a pm.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I want a "USED Massage Table", about as much as I want a "Used Tampon"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Someday Criss, you will learn to keep your mouth shut so not to have some things inserted. ;)

Sometimes ... just sometimes Chriss, someone asks a legitimate and real question that does NOT require your well known wit................. that's gone a little (a lot) overboard and has you falling off the massage table onto the floor.

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
There should be a lot available since all the massage centers in Sosua were shut down. Have any reopened.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Dingo",...Sorry if I "Rubbed You The WRONG WAY"!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I KILL ME!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC