Planes, Trains and Kickbacks

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Posts lately have touched on Bribes involving Fighter Planes from Brazil.
Wow! who would have ever thought?
I'm an American Taxpayer, Veteran and sick an tired of being screwed.
When will we wake up?? How much money have We and the World Bank given to solve the Electric problem in the DR and elsewhere?
It's time that we Gringos sound off to our Reps. in Congress. Tell them we want our monies worth!! No more cash!! Aid is this. We will send our forces from the Army Corp; Seabees and Expertise to straighten out the DR's power problems--once and for all.
If we get pooh-poohed, Done. They can rely on UNICEF and Hollywood!!

May 5, 2007
Posts lately have touched on Bribes involving Fighter Planes from Brazil.
Wow! who would have ever thought?
I'm an American Taxpayer, Veteran and sick an tired of being screwed.
When will we wake up?? How much money have We and the World Bank given to solve the Electric problem in the DR and elsewhere?
It's time that we Gringos sound off to our Reps. in Congress. Tell them we want our monies worth!! No more cash!! Aid is this. We will send our forces from the Army Corp; Seabees and Expertise to straighten out the DR's power problems--once and for all.
If we get pooh-poohed, Done. They can rely on UNICEF and Hollywood!!

My reading comprehension is lacking of late, what are you trying to say? I'm not sure if you are an American living in the DR , a Dominican living in the DR or an American frustrated with power outrages in the USA?

When you talk of power outages and "our reps in congress" and continue with "our forces from the Army Corp; Seabees and Expertise to straighten out the DR's power problems'

This board being a bit "touchy" of late, please understand I'm not criticizing your post, I'm just confused