Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you ever lost a package with Encargopaq?

A few months ago, they couldn't find 2 of my packages and said they´d reimburse me for them. Then they found them! Said they´d been mixed with the "sea" packages.

Last month I ordered something from Walmart and a few days later the Walmart site had it as "delivered" but a week later it still wasn´t showing on the encargopaq site, so I called them. They said they hadn´t received anything. They asked for the FedEx tracking number and said that the person who received the package in Miami doesn´t work there. That there is no one over there with that name. That I should complain at Walmart.

According to Walmart, I don't have a claim since they have proof of delivery.

Someone at Encargpaq told me that I should open a claim with FedEx since they must have delivered the package to the wrong address. I´m wondering, isn´t the person who sends the package the one who can make a claim?

Anyway, IN THIS CASE, the package was not something valuable, and I don´t really want it anymore. It was a cheap Halloween costume. But now I´m nervous about using Encargopaq again.

2. Dislikes Bonesb disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaita29 View Post
    A few months ago, they couldn't find 2 of my packages and said they´d reimburse me for them. Then they found them! Said they´d been mixed with the "sea" packages.

Last month I ordered something from Walmart and a few days later the Walmart site had it as "delivered" but a week later it still wasn´t showing on the encargopaq site, so I called them. They said they hadn´t received anything. They asked for the FedEx tracking number and said that the person who received the package in Miami doesn´t work there. That there is no one over there with that name. That I should complain at Walmart.

According to Walmart, I don't have a claim since they have proof of delivery.

Someone at Encargpaq told me that I should open a claim with FedEx since they must have delivered the package to the wrong address. I´m wondering, isn´t the person who sends the package the one who can make a claim?

Anyway, IN THIS CASE, the package was not something valuable, and I don´t really want it anymore. It was a cheap Halloween costume. But now I´m nervous about using Encargopaq again.
    maybe some scam at encargopaq in Miami. some dude fooled the FedEx guy, signed for some packages, and bolted.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

ive had several delveries from them with no trouble so far

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had many packages delivered by Encargopaq and they have not lost any.

USPS on the other hand has lost 2 packages for me before they reached Encargopaq.