Have you ever lost a package with Encargopaq?

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
A few months ago, they couldn't find 2 of my packages and said they?d reimburse me for them. Then they found them! Said they?d been mixed with the "sea" packages.

Last month I ordered something from Walmart and a few days later the Walmart site had it as "delivered" but a week later it still wasn?t showing on the encargopaq site, so I called them. They said they hadn?t received anything. They asked for the FedEx tracking number and said that the person who received the package in Miami doesn?t work there. That there is no one over there with that name. That I should complain at Walmart.

According to Walmart, I don't have a claim since they have proof of delivery.

Someone at Encargpaq told me that I should open a claim with FedEx since they must have delivered the package to the wrong address. I?m wondering, isn?t the person who sends the package the one who can make a claim?

Anyway, IN THIS CASE, the package was not something valuable, and I don?t really want it anymore. It was a cheap Halloween costume. But now I?m nervous about using Encargopaq again.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
A few months ago, they couldn't find 2 of my packages and said they?d reimburse me for them. Then they found them! Said they?d been mixed with the "sea" packages.

Last month I ordered something from Walmart and a few days later the Walmart site had it as "delivered" but a week later it still wasn?t showing on the encargopaq site, so I called them. They said they hadn?t received anything. They asked for the FedEx tracking number and said that the person who received the package in Miami doesn?t work there. That there is no one over there with that name. That I should complain at Walmart.

According to Walmart, I don't have a claim since they have proof of delivery.

Someone at Encargpaq told me that I should open a claim with FedEx since they must have delivered the package to the wrong address. I?m wondering, isn?t the person who sends the package the one who can make a claim?

Anyway, IN THIS CASE, the package was not something valuable, and I don?t really want it anymore. It was a cheap Halloween costume. But now I?m nervous about using Encargopaq again.

maybe some scam at encargopaq in Miami. some dude fooled the FedEx guy, signed for some packages, and bolted.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have had many packages delivered by Encargopaq and they have not lost any.

USPS on the other hand has lost 2 packages for me before they reached Encargopaq.