45 & under

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Turn 45 in little over a month. If not for the first wife i probably would have lived in the bvi 20 years ago. Im happy here now, and that is all that matters.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I'm 40 but I do feel I have aged quite a lot more than my years since being here, I'm not sure if life just begins feeling rougher after 35 or if this place genuinely is knocking the years off me at an aggressive rate. My blood pressure is way up, I seem to be in some silverback transformation, I have to flip onto my front to sit up in bed these days, I'm super arrogant on the road and I need 4 days to recover from one night out on the town. I am content with a thrice a week sex life, i don't look in the mirror these days and smile at what I see and if one girl catches my eye as sexy over the duration of a week I'm lucky. Times are changing.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I am the BIG 37, not really looking forward to the 40's LOL!!!

I love everything about being in my 30's

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I am the BIG 37, not really looking forward to the 40's LOL!!!

I love everything about being in my 30's

Stretch that 30's as long as you can.
I turned 40 past July and one year shows a lot of difference. I woke up one morning and half of my hair was gone and gained 30 lbs.
LOL.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I'm 40 but I do feel I have aged quite a lot more than my years since being here, I'm not sure if life just begins feeling rougher after 35 or if this place genuinely is knocking the years off me at an aggressive rate. My blood pressure is way up, I seem to be in some silverback transformation, I have to flip onto my front to sit up in bed these days, I'm super arrogant on the road and I need 4 days to recover from one night out on the town. I am content with a thrice a week sex life, i don't look in the mirror these days and smile at what I see and if one girl catches my eye as sexy over the duration of a week I'm lucky. Times are changing.

Huh. I feel like I am 10 years younger now.