North Coast night get together?

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I will not be there until Jan 5th and then I will be in touch even though you are from the left coast.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Harleysrock,
Come to Parada El Choco Restaurant Tonight 7:00 pm on the N5 just opposite entrance to Ocean Vilage near Sosua. Live music lots of Expats! Good food. Dancing

Olly and the Team

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I cant go. I'm over 45 and have to be in bed by 8 pm.....The sad life of us oldtimers:(

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I would go but can't make tonight. If you arrange anything at a later date around Sosua/Cabarete I would try to go but prefer not as far as POP. I went to a get together a few weeks ago in Costambar and only three other people turned up. Enjoyable as it was, it was a long way from Cabarete, where I live.

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
I would but I have a golf tourney at Playa Dorado in the a.m. and I need to hydrate my liver before turning it's check liver light on tomorrow. :laugh:

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Just that bit to far for me. Will give a shout when I go to the beach in cabrera or cabarete, or even sosua..

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Hmmmm...
I would love to spend another night at Las Canas and get away from Dominicans for a day, but with 3 years old that sleeps at 9PM on the dot I would not leave my son alone and I doubt my wife would leave me alone.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Learn how to be happy and entertained with only wife, pets and a hobby :) After 4 years living here i just started to chat with neighbors and i did not know their names for may be a year or two living in the same yard. Also wanted to make a russian "get together" party but looks like we will get together with only neighbors again, everybody has an excuse. So forget about it :) Times when we were young and making new friends easy have past.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
What a great night at Parada El Choco - see the pics on sosua News - Whose There !

Olly and the Team

ps Harleysrock - I guess you didn't make it !

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i cannot do evening during week coz miesposo works and i am too myopic to safely drive at night. weekends, when he can drive, that may be possible.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Finally, the Adams family does the right thing, and DOESN'T meet up.....

Minus DV8 of course......and maybe harlycock.....

When I saw the picture of Derwood with those black socks......YIKES!!!

artistdani

Mar 13, 2012
I am up for getting together anywhere in COstambar or POP. I may even get to Sosua one night when I feel better. Will give you a ride DV8 if you like.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hi Harleysrock - here are the pics of the Parada El Choco night on Sosua News Sos?a-News
Great night out and meet lots of friends!

Olly and the Team

Does Parada El Choco have music every Friday? Does it start at 7:00? That would be great! Coming down for a week to our house in Costambar Jan 9-17 with "the girls" (no hubby) and would love to take them to see live music close by and early! Sometimes Bananas in Costambar has music, but they don't start until after 10pm....too late for me by then!

Thanks and if you see 2 little old ladies with 3 40 something women, stop by and introduce yourselves to us! I am always looking for new North Coast friends!
Kathie