"Dominican "Bus Drivers", In The "Campo" Are Doing THEIR PART!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Dominican "Bus Drivers", In The "Campo" Are Doing THEIR PART!!!!!

They are now checking the "Id's" of "Darkies",(Haitiano Looking), potential riders, before allowing them to board.
They are doing this to be in compliance with the Dominican laws regarding "Transporting Illegal Aliens"!!!!
They say the law allows their vehicles to be confiscated if they are found to have "Illegals" on board!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
"What a joke!
First, the "Guagua" drivers NEVER obey ANY Laws!
Second, the "Policia", NEVER, Enforce Any Laws!!!
I get the distinct feeling, that they just may, be doing this to " F@#K with", their beloved Haitian "Hermanos & Hermanas".
"Naaaaaaaaah"!
Not Here!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
See story in today's "Diario Libre"!

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I was down town the other day during the racist march against the Haitians. It was very ugly to see people marching through the streets with such offensive banners, and I didn't see one Haitian on the street that day. It is not surprising something has come of it, like a bunch of excited kids, get something on their mind and then get all excited and motivated until a week or two later when they need their shoes polished or a gate painted.
Very ugly march. My partner used to work for the government and told me that every year everyone from the government buildings was forced to go on the march. And so I am not sure that it is representative of most Dominicans.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
They are just looking for something for the police to do. We all know there is no crime or even traffic problems.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and just look at the comments. please try to tell me dominicans do not hate haitians...

Por fin algo bueno hacen los choferes,aplaudo que se haga ese control,no es odio contra las personas ciudadanos del vecino pais,pero que su gobierno le de documentos y que hagan los tramites como todo pias civilizado!!! aplaudo que hagan ese control!

Creo que es la primera ves que estoy de acuerdo con algo que hacen los choferes;

Hacen muy bien! Estan matando 2 pajajos de un tiro: evitan perder sus vehiculos y a la misma vez estan haciendo patria... Si son ilegales deberian reportarlo a migracion tambien... Ya esta bueno de chantajes. Cuando uno se va a montar en un avion tiene que mostrar documentos de legalidad... es lo mismo.

Que los choferes ayuden, bien por ellos, pero migracion, el Cefront y la policia deberian tener agentes en las paradas de autobuses pidiendo papeles a los de perfil sospechosos.

Que nadie se sienta culpable por esa practica, en estados unidos para comprar un pasaje de bus, es requerido ensenarle identificacion a la cajera, y si vas a transitar por zonas fronterizas, agentes de migracion abordan los autobuses y arrestan cualquier persona ilegal.

creo que es la primera vez que oigo que los choferes y sindicatos hacen algo bueno. ya basta del tr?fico ilegal de personas y de respaldarlo!

A migraci?n que se ponga a trabajar porque ya tenemos los sem?foros repletos de ni?os y haitianas con ni?os en los brazos pidiendo y tengan cuidado que ese puede ser otro plan para provocarnos porque algunos haitianos est?n agrecibos como esperando expresamente que le hagan algo que estas o.n,g ,dan para tenernos un gancho y acusarnos de abusos ,en cuanto a los traficante que le quiten los veh?culos y no se lo entregan mas y los mismo sean utilizados en migraci?n que lo necesita.

Perfecto, a poner orden se ha dicho!!! a si se hacen las cosas!! Un aplauso muy grande a estos buenos ciudadanos que no van a contribuir a la inmigracion ilegal en nuestro pa?s, en mi edificio tambien estamos contribuyendo, el administrador puso de viglante a un haitiano sin papeles, despues de todo esto que esta pasando hicimos una reunion y acordamos que se contratara a un dominicano y eso fue lo que hicimos, tenemos que empezar a hacer las cosas bien mi gente, el horno no esta para galleticas.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I saw this years ago on a Caribe Tours bus from Barahona to the capital. In one case, the person being checked turned out to be an aid worker from Haiti travelling on an African passport.

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
Hacen muy bien! Estan matando 2 pajajos de un tiro: evitan perder sus vehiculos y a la misma vez estan haciendo patria... Si son ilegales deberian reportarlo a migracion tambien... Ya esta bueno de chantajes. Cuando uno se va a montar en un avion tiene que mostrar documentos de legalidad... es lo mismo.

Hate that expression

A migraci?n que se ponga a trabajar porque ya tenemos los sem?foros repletos de ni?os y haitianas con ni?os en los brazos pidiendo y tengan cuidado que ese puede ser otro plan para provocarnos porque algunos haitianos est?n agrecibos como esperando expresamente que le hagan algo que estas o.n,g ,dan para tenernos un gancho y acusarnos de abusos ,en cuanto a los traficante que le quiten los veh?culos y no se lo entregan mas y los mismo sean utilizados en migraci?n que lo necesita.

I don't think the word "agrecibo" (or agresivo) describes any Haitian I've seen in this country. Honestly, they all look kinda miserable to me. They go through hell, get the jobs no Dominican wants and still deal with xenophobia every single day.

These are the same people who get upset when they get treated like scum in the US.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, your average haitian looks rather miserable. but that's not to say there are no aggressive types, criminals are.

the comments in diario libre are rather sad. those people represent more educated dominicans who can read and comprehend the text, who have access to the internet and know how to use computers and who can articulate their thoughts without grammatical and orthographic mass destruction. and what they write is this...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Smart", it IS a reflection of how MOST Dominicans feel about "Maldito Haitianos"!!!!!
It is in the same vein as how the "Thierd Reich" used the "Jews" as scapegoats to focus the peoples attention away from their own economic problems!
I am so happy that the stupid actions of the Dominican Republic government has backfired against them, on an International level!!!
They NEVER think about the possible consequences of their descisions.
NEVER!!!!
It is working, internally,the People are all so focused on the "Haitian Problem", that they are not protesting the state of the Dominican economy, or the country's social problems!
"No Fue Nosotros", it' all the Haitians fault!!!
Works for THEM!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Begs the question, "It the "OBAMA CARE" disaster "George Bush's Fault" too????
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I'm curious as to how the masses of "Haitian looking" Dominicans are going to react to being treated like Haitians by their fellow Dominicans.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are no haitian looking dominicans. they are simply blanco oscuro.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
i should be offended by all of this but i just can't! yes i'm one hour away from walking in the sun to become akon black so yes i'm being asked if i'm hatian quite a lot.

i don't even know what type of emoticon i should use while being asked if i am, i mean yeah i'm black and it's not always that people see black people from an other country than hatian so in that way i should give them a pass.

the funny thing is that dominicans let it go after 1 time asking, hatians however trying to test me by speaking creol and french and then i just brush it of by saying je ne parle pas francais. that still got them thinking like hmmm..

then there is the police, they are my favourite. for them i like to be hatian just to fck with them! too many times i've been stopped by a .. well .. dark brown skinned type of police stopping me trying to act like they above me! i just look them in their eyes and say y que es el problema si soy un haitiano? tu eres mejor?

they are not used to being talked back like that! then comes the hand in the pocket which allows me to say que haces? what really makes them think like ngga what!!!

then comes the question tienes cedula? i'm not lying, the first time i heard this i thought they ask for my cellular so stupid as i was i gave them my blackberry the first time. so now i keep playing that stupid part!

cedula cedula! - i'm like ooooh, wait.. so then they get a hold of my DUTCH id!

they don't know what happens to them - shhhh we can't do nothing con moreno!

there is always one guy who keeps going tu no eres haitiano, and i say si claro soy haitiano! mi id dice holanda SI TU PUEDES LEER pero claro si tu quieres soy haitiano!

i mean it's one thing to be in a white mens country to be stopped all the time by police (well, the netherlands doesn't have this but let's say ny) but it's another thing to have it done here while most of 'm maybe 1 shade away from haitiano looking themselves.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
i should be offended by all of this but i just can't! Yes i'm one hour away from walking in the sun to become akon black so yes i'm being asked if i'm hatian quite a lot.

I don't even know what type of emoticon i should use while being asked if i am, i mean yeah i'm black and it's not always that people see black people from an other country than hatian so in that way i should give them a pass.

The funny thing is that dominicans let it go after 1 time asking, hatians however trying to test me by speaking creol and french and then i just brush it of by saying je ne parle pas francais. That still got them thinking like hmmm..

Then there is the police, they are my favourite. For them i like to be hatian just to fck with them! Too many times i've been stopped by a .. Well .. Dark brown skinned type of police stopping me trying to act like they above me! I just look them in their eyes and say y que es el problema si soy un haitiano? Tu eres mejor?

They are not used to being talked back like that! Then comes the hand in the pocket which allows me to say que haces? What really makes them think like ngga what!!!

Then comes the question tienes cedula? I'm not lying, the first time i heard this i thought they ask for my cellular so stupid as i was i gave them my blackberry the first time. So now i keep playing that stupid part!

Cedula cedula! - i'm like ooooh, wait.. So then they get a hold of my dutch id!

They don't know what happens to them - shhhh we can't do nothing con moreno!

There is always one guy who keeps going tu no eres haitiano, and i say si claro soy haitiano! Mi id dice holanda si tu puedes leer pero claro si tu quieres soy haitiano!

I mean it's one thing to be in a white mens country to be stopped all the time by police (well, the netherlands doesn't have this but let's say ny) but it's another thing to have it done here while most of 'm maybe 1 shade away from haitiano looking themselves.

funny post :)

Would love to see the look on their faces when u hand out ur cellular or dutch passport. :)

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Ure always sombody else s haitian, dominicanos should remember that. In switzerland if ure dominican the police will think ure a drug dealer ( if ure a man), or a whore ( if ure a woman). If ure french they think u stole their job.
In france if ure an arab, ure a robber. But if ure black, arabs think ure a dog shagging mother....
Humanity sucks at its lowest level.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, there will always be someone we think is lower than us. it works well because all humans think they are better is one way or the other than the rest of us so there will never be a group who cannot point at someone they think is even worse.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
there are no haitian looking dominicans. they are simply blanco oscuro.
...You have no idea how much you make me laugh! While a member of this forum for many years, I tend not to post, and just lurk, until an impending trip back to my soil. I will be asking for some suggestions in the coming weeks about where to take two very good friends on their first trip out of the US. I hope to count on you to help me "keep it real".

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Ure always sombody else s haitian, dominicanos should remember that. In switzerland if ure dominican the police will think ure a drug dealer ( if ure a man), or a whore ( if ure a woman). If ure french they think u stole their job.
In france if ure an arab, ure a robber. But if ure black, arabs think ure a dog shagging mother....
Humanity sucks at its lowest level.

Who is ure?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He's talking about "UreAnus"!
Grump, what "Phrase" is it that you don't like, and WHY??
"Haitians" kind, gentle, and down trodden???
Read the newspapers man!
"Haitian Kill Ratio" is huge!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC