does anyone of you live in the next cities?

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
hi there,

- la romana
- san pedro de macoris
- boca chica

- san francisco de macoris
- la vega
- puerto plata

i'm asking this because i would like to transport people from la romana, san pedro and boca chica to santo domingo. in order to save money it would be better if a bus is starting from la romana, to pick people up in san pedro, to pick them up in boca chica to end up in santo domingo to later bring them back.

the thing how ever, at this point i don't know at how many people we're looking at, basically i need someone to contact a bus driver in those cities so we can call them for more inf.

a bus also starts at san francisco to go to la vega to end up in santiago.

an other bus starts in puerto plata to end up in santiago.

maybe one knows a company of those big buses, the caribean tours type of buses but those buses / guaguas that take like 30 people will do also:

http://marcocarag.com/images/sto-domingo-guagua.jpg

please let me know if you can help me out, thanks in advance.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not understand, what is your question? i live in POP, if i need to go to santiago i take my car. if i need other transport i will take metro bus only. are you looking to start a transport company? good luck with sindicalistas.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sound to me like he wants to rent a bus for the trips he wants to make with people from various cities.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
i do not understand, what is your question? i live in POP, if i need to go to santiago i take my car. if i need other transport i will take metro bus only. are you looking to start a transport company? good luck with sindicalistas.

if there is someone living in one of the cities i mentioned and:

1) so happen to have time and the knowledge of buscompanies, if that person could give me numbers of the buscompanies so i can contact them because i need to transport people so i need to know prices.

2) so happen to have time to be in the streets to approach a busdriver of these tipe of guaguas http://marcocarag.com/images/sto-domingo-guagua.jpg to ask for their number as well so i could ask them the same.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
hi there,

- la romana
- san pedro de macoris
- boca chica

- la vega
- puerto plata

i'm asking this because i would like to transport people from la romana, san pedro and boca chica to santo domingo. in order to save money it would be better if a bus is starting from la romana, to pick people up in san pedro, to pick them up in boca chica to end up in santo domingo to later bring them back.

the thing how ever, at this point i don't know at how many people we're looking at, basically i need someone to contact a bus driver in those cities so we can call them for more inf.

maybe one knows a company of those big buses, the caribean tours type of buses but those buses / guaguas that take like 30 people will do also:

I think is better you hire a bus driver from la romana and explain that you have pick up people in San Pedro and Boca Chica, and bring back them, because buses from la romana can not pick up people in San pedro or Boca Chica.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
hi there,

- la romana
- san pedro de macoris
- boca chica

- la vega
- puerto plata

I think is better you hire a bus driver from la romana and explain that you have pick up people in San Pedro and Boca Chica, and bring back them, because public buses from la romana can not pick up people in San pedro or Boca Chica.

If is private service they can stop in specific spot to pick up every body at the same time.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
hi there,

- la romana
- san pedro de macoris
- boca chica

- la vega
- puerto plata

Can't help,
Sounds like a well thought out plan though.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i see, i did not understand.
javilla tours in POP: (809) 261-3340. they travel to santiago. maybe they can rent the whole bus.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
I think is better you hire a bus driver from la romana and explain that you have pick up people in San Pedro and Boca Chica, and bring back them, because buses from la romana can not pick up people in San pedro or Boca Chica.

hi, the thing at this moment is that we don't know how many people we need to pick up.

let's say la romana has 50 people, san pedro has 20 and boca chica 20.

if we have 2 buses in la romana that can hold 50 people each in la romana, 1 bus will take all the people from la romana.

then we have to see what bus we have in san pedro, if the bus in san pedro only holds 30 people, depending on the price we have to see if we hire the other bus in la romana or we hire 2 buses in san pedro.

it's a bit dificult, but the charge from the city they start driving. if we from la romana still have place for people in san pedro and boca chica that same bus will take care of all the people. if not we have to have different buses from different cities.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013