Estrogen supplements?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Has anyone tried using estrogen supplements here to stop mustache growth on the wife/partner?

Can anyone tell me if is is the issue here or is there just no stopping my loved one from growing facial hair that really doesn't suit her.

I tried to grow a beard to take the emphasis away from it but now we just scratch each other's upper lips.

Maybe DV8 can give some info if none other?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
how old is she? normally it's enough to start on contraceptive pills. diane 35 apparently works well for that and also cleans up lots of skin issues. available OTC here in DR although not cheap, 700 or 800 per box. i would consult a good gynecologist prior to starting any medication, just to have general health checked. excessive hair growth can be a sign of more serious issues like cysts.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
What? facial hair may actually be too much strogen...

PROGESTERONE is what she may need, [cream, pills] do some research and get GOOD medical advice.

NATURAL PROGESTERONE is the good one, the so called progesterone is usually PROGESTINE, synthetic.

proven to cause CANCER

As Dv8 said it could be cysts. My sister has ovarian polyps and this causes some facial hair and it can be harder to lose weight from this as well. I think she may have a bit of back hair growing too. She is on some kind of meds....i forget what since some didn't help etc..

She could also get laser treatments to get rid of the hair.
But I do think a GOOD Dr and Gyno is a MUST on this. I know too many women that have this kind of problem with cysts!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
before you go at her with a razor and a economy pack of gillette shaving foam visit a good doctor. this is the best advice i can give.

frankie90210

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
before you go at her with a razor and a economy pack of gillette shaving foam visit a good doctor. this is the best advice i can give.

this is the worst think you could EVER do, if you shave it will make the mustache growth MUCH thicker and it will grower faster.
maybe she could have it waxed once in a while.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
this is the worst think you could EVER do, if you shave it will make the mustache growth MUCH thicker and it will grower faster.
maybe she could have it waxed once in a while.

I think the shaving/thicker is a myth. Waxing works, so does using something like Nair For Faces, wipes the hair off in 10 minutes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

this is a myth, if that was true all men would look like cousin it by the age of 19. marylin monroe and few other stars in her day shaved their faces regularly. the best exfoliation, apparently.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Shaving makes hair grow back thicker is a myth that people perpetuate for no good reason, like the weather causing illnesses like the cold.

The weather doesn't cause colds or the flu, viruses do.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Yes, she is dominican, and is 33. It seems her pubic zone has also become more wide spread. It's not a huge deal but concerning. Someone mentioned cysts? Ovarian cysts? Wow, is this serious?

Thanks y'all!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Yes, she is dominican, and is 33. It seems her pubic zone has also become more wide spread. It's not a huge deal but concerning. Someone mentioned cysts? Ovarian cysts? Wow, is this serious?

does not have to be. but can be. multiple cysts, even. a good doctor will do a basic sonografia during every visit and then send over to do a separate imaging.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Yes, she is dominican

Dude, you are tilting at windmills. Dominican girls are hairy as hell, their legs, arms, everything... even white Dominican girls are too hairy. If you don't like kissing a mustache, find a girl from Europe or maybe white Colombian.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know a dominicana who has hair growing of her nipples. pictures will cost you 10 bucks. :devious:

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Must-have tool for a man who wants to go to cabanas with Dominican girl:

drumroll...... pet trimmer!!!!

wahl-battery-pet-trimmer-(9990-717)--800x800.jpg