Dominican city official nabbed in Miami spent 25 years on the run

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
New York.- Dominican city council official Fiordaliza Pichardo's fast, prominent leader of the conservative PRSC party was charged with forming part of a drug trafficking ring on June 23, 1988 in the New York East District Federal Court in Brooklyn.

The political leader from Bonao (central) was arrested at Miami International Airport November 4, when she arrived from Dominican Republic, on an outstanding warrant issued for "Maritza Zeballoz" (a) Fiordaliza Pichardo.

Pichardo was arraigned at the federal court in Miami, after failing to appear at the East District Federal Court, which declared her a fugitive wanted in extradition on September 6, 1988.

Detective Vincent Piccard, of the Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency in Atlanta, confirmed Pichardo?s arrested to outlets elnuevodiario.com.do and diariolibre.com, which reported that Pichardo was placed under the custody of the US Marshalls.

http://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/...ial-nabbed-in-Miami-spent-25-years-on-the-run

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Pichado"?????????????????????????
Could it be, "Our Pichardo" in "Drag"???????????????????????
He/She hasn't posted lately!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Chip"?????????????????

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
25 Years on the lamb and you get caught?? Talk about I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT..Come on!! on the lamb, you better act like it the entire time your out there, let your guard down and its curtains I tell ya curtains..okay, too much bugs bunny, need more milk for my oreo's too..sigh

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Aaaah, makes sense why he has not posted after he posted banned bail..')

"Pichado"?????????????????????????
Could it be, "Our Pichardo" in "Drag"???????????????????????
He/She hasn't posted lately!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Chip"?????????????????

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
LOL..oh yea!! love that show!! and sometimes scared straight, 48 hours etc..but hell, put on a marathon of IAGAWI, i"m up all night..best show in decades...

Locked Up Abroad.

When they try to get the drugs in, always has me in suspense!!!

Last edited:

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Damn you read my mind before! LOL..okay, grab some popcorn, I'll get the beers...I could not think of the name for the life of me, so left it alone..both those shows are off the chain, wish i had my SAT hooked up, still needing a small TV to do so, but now selling it and it has about 9 Months left of free programming to boot, go figure.. ;)

Locked Up Abroad.

When they try to get the drugs in always has me in suspense!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i like it how we can never keep on topic for too long, eh? how about snapped, boys? you just know one day it's gonna feature ax wielding snatch of rob ford's wife.