Shipping to the Northeast (US)

jekel35

Oct 31, 2012
hey,
I need to ship some boxes back to the US and I know theres posts on here about this topic but I couldn't find them. Anyone have any solid suggestions for who to use?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Many DR1ers go back to the states with empty suitcases, some with an empty suitcase in another empty suitcase. The best way to send is to have someone take it on a plane. Of course most things are better sold in the DR.

hey,
I need to ship some boxes back to the US and I know theres posts on here about this topic but I couldn't find them. Anyone have any solid suggestions for who to use?

PBJ27

Sep 17, 2008
I always use Luciano Shipping, they have offices in NYC and POP. Their new York #718-860-4300 Press 2 for English and ask for Luz or Marcos....They are wonderful to work with. I believe they also provide boxes and will pick up.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I always use Luciano Shipping, they have offices in NYC and POP. Their new York #718-860-4300 Press 2 for English and ask for Luz or Marcos....They are wonderful to work with. I believe they also provide boxes and will pick up.

Will they ship back to the US..... we have been looking for that for a while now.