Natural skin care protector?

Stefan1983

Nov 6, 2013
Hi guys,

As a Dutchie, I have a (very white and) sensitive skin. Especially the skin in my face is not in love with the sun as much as my brain is. Which natural products would u advice for skin protection / sun block / aftersun?

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Hi guys,

As a Dutchie, I have a (very white and) sensitive skin. Especially the skin in my face is not in love with the sun as much as my brain is. Which natural products would u advice for skin protection / sun block / aftersun?

I don't know about natural, but for sun screen I use Melascreen sun block. Its pretty good; it was recommended by a dermatologist.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Wearing a hat and trying to stay in the shade as much as possible... Also natural Aloe Vera (sabila) is good.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Aloe Vera is good for sunburn. I know of nothing natural that will protect your skin from damaging UV rays.

Bowen

Nov 21, 2013
Hi Stefan,
I will advice you Renu Derma restore sun damage cream for you because this product have been known to exfoliate and hydrate your skin and protects your skin from sun rays.

B

belindacreamer

I use oxygen sun from Karin Herzog products it contain essential oils like sunflower, jojoba, soybean, and an emulsifying wax sun blocking agent.It also deeply hydrates the skin to accelerate and maximize tanning while enhancing the benefits of sun protection creams.