Apple Cider Vinegar slimming Tablets, Puerto Plata

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
My wife used to take these a couple of years ago, they seemed very good and she wants some more, does anyone know where I can get these in or around Puerto Plata?? They are Far Eastern in origin, and we want the Apple Cider Vinegar version, not the cheaper fruit extract ones that I can easily find....Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I never knew those existed! I tried to take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar to help with my acid reflux and after a few tries gave it up. Just ordered myself a bottle on Amazon and should have it by next week. Sorry I can't answer your question but thanks for the idea!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we sold those at the pharmacy. not sure the new owners kept the stock. farmacia dolores 809 586 2427. ask for tabletas de vinagre de manzana. also check health store in la sirena.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Nothing found in POP, bravo in SD has it as a liquid via a bottle, its made by Brags says WITH MOTHER on the label and certainly cures many things..National on Nunez also carries the bottle, but again, nothing I found here in POP..Maybe call Bravo in Santiago, then take the Metro or Carrbri Tours bus there being its only a hour away..

Ant

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Good info 8! I use ACV for my birds being they are prone to tumors or cancer in general..how does the tablets work? add one to water like plop plop fizz fizz??

we sold those at the pharmacy. not sure the new owners kept the stock. farmacia dolores 809 586 2427. ask for tabletas de vinagre de manzana. also check health store in la sirena.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no, they are small pills, to be swallowed. they are not so super safe, btw, they come into interactions with insulin and diuretics (for hypertension).

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
You can buy Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar at Bravo in Santiago and Playero has a different brand of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I make my own ACV with the cores and peelings leftover after juicing. Its easy and almost free.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
careful .. apple seeds contain some cyanide - as well as cherry pits, peach pits ....

Apple seeds do contain a small amount of cyanide, which is a lethal poison, but you are protected from the toxin by the hard seed coating. If you eat whole apple seeds, they pass through your digestive system relatively untouched. If you chew the seeds thoroughly, you will be exposed to the chemicals inside the seeds, but the dose of toxins in an apple is small enough that your body can easily detoxify it.

Bowen

Nov 21, 2013
Does apple cider vinegar slimming tablets have any side effects? As I hear slimming tablets are not safe to use as they have lack of safety regulations. To lose we must eat raw food more, drink more water than routine and workout regularly. Raw food not only help in getting you slim but also make your skin attractive.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Why not just put apple cider vinegar into your water, juice, whatever and drink it? Thats what i do, and its easy to buy the stuff anywhere

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
For losing weight i recommend a lot of cardio vascular exercise and a lot less eating.

Leave the pills and other diet gimmicks alone. The diet industry is a billion dollar business built on false marketing and false promises.

Frank

Aug 6, 2006
Why not just put apple cider vinegar into your water, juice, whatever and drink it? Thats what i do, and its easy to buy the stuff anywhere

I would think that the proper question would be "Do apple cider vinegar slimming tablets make you slim?"

I confess that I have no idea, but I am sure there is an infomercial that claims they do.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my understanding is that they have diuretic properties. slimming claims have not been proven. i think it is placebo effect. there are slimming pills that work. they will also make you want to rip people's heads off.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I would think that the proper question would be "Do apple cider vinegar slimming tablets make you slim?"

I confess that I have no idea, but I am sure there is an infomercial that claims they do.
Apple cider vinegar is not just for slimming, its an old known supplement for many things,hair, skin, sunburn,, natural
cleansing properties, etc

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Apple cider vinegar is not just for slimming, its an old known supplement for many things,hair, skin, sunburn,, natural
cleansing properties, etc

So is Snake Oil, Rhinoceros Horn, Shark Fin soup, and numerous other gimmicks.

Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
If there was a magic pill out there people, do you think there would be any fat people left? Do you think i would just let my stomach grow and grow with each new bag of chocolate i eat?

Wake up!

Frank