Earth Quake

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Either I drank too mant shots of Barcelo to missed it or didn't happened.

I didn't felt a thing.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
It wasn't much in Santiago. About 3 seconds or so. I was sitting on the couch and felt it shake slightly. At first I thought it was the baby bumping into the chair but nobody around. 15 year old at the computer in another room also felt it.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
It is estimated that there are approximately 2,600 earthquakes each and every day, or about 80,000 per month, however many of them are too small to even be felt.

There are thousands of earthquakes that happen every day. Most of them are so small that they are not felt by anybody though. The number of earthquakes that are felt is much smaller.

http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/awareness/follies.html

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I felt a very slight single shake in Cabarete and mentioned it to others in the room who did not feel it.

i felt this movement, and was not sure what it was. i knew something happened, and, sure enough, i saw the info a few minutes later on the internet

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
It is estimated that there are approximately 2,600 earthquakes each and every day, or about 80,000 per month, however many of them are too small to even be felt.

There are thousands of earthquakes that happen every day. Most of them are so small that they are not felt by anybody though. The number of earthquakes that are felt is much smaller.

CERI - Public Awareness -

Sooner a thousand little ones than one biggie.

wbr

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hello, Everyone, I guess I am late as usual, but any damages from the quake, injuries, news? fill me in. I see there was a 4.3 near Puerto Plata? I guess I will finally break down and watch the news :( okay hope someone can fill me in? thanks and God bless, take care all, :)
Biggs