Wheelchair Accessible Fish Place Maimon

Aug 21, 2007
Hi, Everyone- We are headed to Maimon tomorrow for fish. Have been there several times and to different places each time. Tomorrow, we go with a friend in a wheelchair. For the life of me, I cannot remember which places have steps and which would be good for someone in a wheelchair.

Can any of you help? Thanks, in advance!

Lindsey

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we always go to parada la playa (last place on the left coming from POP). the food is the best, all neat and fresh. we take all visitors there with their flimsy wimpy european stomachs and never had any issues. however, they do have stairs in the front, sadly. on the other hand, they have a nice team of people and there will be no problem in lifting the chair and helping you out. they may have additional access from the side/back but i really cannot remember clearly being dumb fake blond and all that.
the parking lot is ample and easy to get in/out, even with a wheelchair.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The one across the road from the one dv8 is talking about is not bad. I always have insalda de lambi my wife fried fish, and we enjoy each time. No steps just right in to counter and seating area.

Aug 21, 2007
Because of the server issues yesterday, I didn't see your responses.

We drove to Maimon and asked one of the guys parking cars which restaurant would be easiest to access for someone in a wheelchair. DV8, he sent us to Parada la Playa, and yes, they DO have a wheelchair ramp. It is on the side of the building. The food was delicious. Everyone ate well and was happy.

I was going to tell you what all we ate and the cost, but the self correct on my computer insists on spelling everything differently making me look like i don't know what I am talking about. Sorry.

Lindsey