american couple involved in sex trade in DR

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
It sounds more to me like the poor country girls were forced to sign contracts which effectivilly made them prisioners. If they hadn't been forced in this way I think there is not much that could have been done.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
newspapers always say that this and that many people were "rescued" from sex trade. and they are mostly very willing workers who go back to the ho stroll as soon as they can...

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
It doesn't sound like much of a jail sentence to me... I saw so much of the sex industry whilst in Costa Rica that I got really annoyed and thought I might actually do harm to some of the adults (poor kids had no say in the matter).. but I suppose if it is done 'over the web' then it isn't 'so bad'.. I am sure that there are those who are more than willing to participate in these matters but I hate the idea that anyone gets forced into doing something they don't want to do... so off I go and clean out the bathroom trash bags again *sigh*....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is not prison sentence. this is preventive until they are tried and sentenced.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I hardly call it having sex when they are the only ones there. People just pay to watch and be watched.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
this is not prison sentence. this is preventive until they are tried and sentenced.

While not a prison sentence, they are put in prison until their trial date. Males go to Forteleca San Filipe up the hill in Puerto Plata. They are in with all the prisoners, but the only difference is, the ones in preventive wear green shirts, and the ones that have been sentenced wear blue ones. And that place isn't all inclusive....hopefully they get thrown into the 'plancha' for a few days.
Women, I couldn't tell you where they go.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Where is the sex trade? I am lost here

I think the charges are for holding someone against their will, possibly fraud also with the contract they had to sign. The article simply mentions what they did and how it worked.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Www Campo cam . Now that is a good idea !
Watch girls shower outside with pigs and gots running around .
Then thy can eat mangos and get the juice all over themselves .
$29.99 a mounth

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
So the best thing for getting away is, don't make them (the chicas) sign a contract.... Then you're free to go !