End of noise pollution in the DR is near...

Feb 7, 2007
For all of us who are bothered by constant noise pollution of the DR, which penetrates our sanctuaries where we want to rest and recharge, ( and instead we have to listen to roaring motorbikes and never-ending mambo and bachata at 250 dB)... the end of noise pollution in the DR may be nearing its end ...

... actually, not the noise pollution itself, but the new invention may allow you to enjoy the peace and quit of your home even if outside the music is blasting, horns are being honked and mufflers of motors making your head ache ...

Dial it Down: Noise-Cancelling Device for City Street Sounds | Urbanist

Man, where do I send a PayPal donation to help speed up mass production? This is something I hope to get myself for Christmas 2014!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it is near indeed because i am losing my hearing. half way there. a bit longer and i will be noise free forever.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was hoping that someone was going to drop a "Neutron Bomb" on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now THAT Would Be an improvement!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I walk around with ear plugs all the time. Works for me. Even when I sleep. Wife says I'm crazy, I agree but nothing to do with my hearing. LOL

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
The "Neutron Bomb"????????????????????????????
Unfortunately not yet!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Did you know ?

The Great Wall of China, Only man made structure that can be seen from space

Dominican Republic , Only Country that can be heard from space !

Makinater

May 4, 2013
Did you know ?

The Great Wall of China, Only man made structure that can be seen from space

Dominican Republic , Only Country that can be heard from space !

I smell a widespread myth here. But, to be honest, if sound waves could propagate without a medium, I am sure that the only thing audible from Earth to an astronaut taking rock specimens at the Moon, would be reggaeton, bachata, merengue and lots of people screaming "colmado", "compramos todo lo que sea viejo", "morena! ven aca!" et cetera, and so on.

NASA - China's Wall Less Great in View from Space

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah. the only message ever to reach alien planets would be baterias viejas, hierro viejo compramos! and mozart la para...