Visitors video of Dominican Republic

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Watching that made me instantly want to leave santo domingo and move to Dominican Republic.

Seemed like a nice bunch of lads as well, the way to enjoy this country, well done!

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
The quality of amatuer video and video editing is growing by leaps and bounds. The camera these guys used is called a GoPro video camara. They are becoming hugely popular because they are relatively cheap, water proof, extremely versatile and produce professional quality action video. The youngins seem to love them. There was just a piece on 60 minutes about it last week.

Anyway i agree. Awesome stuff.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Wow fantastic! Can we swap these kids for cuba dave ! Hahaha ok ok I will even give a first round draft pick!.

drescape24

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Amazing video... that said I can't imagine taking the time to do it myself. Did the guy do anything but take video for 17 days?

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Hey PaGuy, I mean nothing personal, but are you a paid brand ambassador for Apple?, I mean yeah apple is great and all, but give it a break my brother, even too much honey gets old rather quickly...you will do well in Cupertino, with your enthusiasm they may actually invent something over there...