US taxes advisory at Casa de Campo

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Guzman Ariza law firm announces the talk: ?U.S. and International Persons Living or Holding Assets in the Dominican Republic? to help US citizens living in the Dominican Republic understand the latest on "Developments in U.S. and DR Tax, Estate Planning and Reporting Requirements?.

The talk will take place at the Casa de Campo villa of Phyllis Berney (Barranca Este #66) at 5pm on Saturday the 30th of November, and the presentation and cocktail is being jointly hosted by the law firms of Cantor & Webb P.A. (United States) and Guzm?n Ariza (Dominican Republic).

The presentation will deal with matters related to Estate and Tax Planning for both US and other international citizens that live or have assets or bank accounts in the Dominican Republic.

Guzman Ariza notes that while this presentation is directed towards US citizens as well as other non-Dominican citizens, Dominicans should be interested, especially if their children are US citizens.

The following topics will be addressed:

US only:

US Tax compliance work concerning FBARs (Foreign Banks and Financial Accounts) and voluntary disclosure filings.
What US citizens need to know about the FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and how it affects them as investors abroad (in the Dominican Republic).
My child is a U.S. citizen ? what do I do now? ? U.S. children of Dominican parents
Global Estate Planning ? what do I do with my assets that are 0utside the Dominican Republic?
Both US and International:

How to better structure businesses and investments in the Dominican Republic from a tax and estate planning perspective.
How Dominican inheritance rules may affect the estates of expatriates who reside in the DR.
Advantages and disadvantages of obtaining residency in the Dominican Republic.
Opportunities and risks of offshore investment vehicles.
Overview of tax incentives in the Dominican Republic.
Speaking on these topics will be Steve Cantor (Cantor & Webb P.A.), Fabio J. Guzm?n-Ariza (Guzm?n Ariza, Attorneys at Law) and Dr. Christoph Sieger: (Guzm?n Ariza, Attorneys at Law).

Presentation and cocktail on ?U.S. and International Persons Living or Holding Assets in the Dominican Republic?

When: Saturday November 30th, 5pm

Where: Barranca Este #66 (Casa ?B?), Casa de Campo

RSVP: (809) 550-6400, info@drlawyer.com