interview with the pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
I knew him ... he had a negocio on La Pasteur, also some time in La Romana ... he was a nice guy and most of what he says is probably true (but I do not believe that he is broke).

And it's quite inaccurate to call him a pimp. He had a business where chicas could labor their trade. He did not interfere in business between chicas and their clients, and as far as I know chicas got most of the money plus any tip, and also they were free to come and go (within certain rules) as they pleased.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would have called him madame if he was a woman :) but for a man "pimp" was what fit, i guess. not sure what other word would describe his job, "hustler"?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i thought about the word soliciting and to call that dude solicitor but realized the true meaning on solicitor was much, much worse! ;)
enabler?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
It's funny how he plays this friendly guy on the video, he didn't charge the girls for charging their cell phone what a nice guy!! Meanwhile his bouncer threatens to beat the **** out of her if she doesn't pay her commission to the house on time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what do you want him to say, he's gotta play it like he's a saviour and the nicest dude on earth. not too many people openly admit their shortcomings and even less would have the guts to say they are vicious.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sayonara", I, like you, "used" to think that the "Owners" of this type of "Establishment" were to hard on the girls.
There are padlocks on the outside of their rooms, but not to lock them in, but to lock them out!!!
Many come straight from the "Campo" where they are recruited by "Agents", or "Family" members in the "Business".
The owners provide them with clothes, cosmetics, hair salon service, food, and a room.
The girls have to "Work Off" their debts to the "House".
The girls steal everything out of the rooms, if the rooms are not locked.
The girls are "Fined" for everything, because they do EVERYTHING!!!
Most become hardened broads in a short time,and need an "Iron Fist" to keep them in line.
By "In Line", I mean they fight, steal,break everything, then disappear.
Even the girls know that someone has to keep order in the "HOUSE"!
And lets never forget, that alcohol and drugs are always in play.
Robert always says that keeping order on DR1 is like "Herding Cats", Believe me, the "Houses" are much more difficult to manage than "DR1"!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I pictured being the "owner / pimp" always like that... throws away rose-colored glasses...
10humxi.jpg
[/IMG]

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
WOW!
Some of the most beautiful girls I ever came across!!!!!!
And they don't even know about it!
So many girls, so little "Kleenex"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ain't "FOTOSHOP" Great???????????????

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
is that the guy who wore a t-shirt saying, "me gusta una pendejo papi chulo"?

just kidding I have never even been out of the Punta Cana Bavaro area..

Status
Not open for further replies.