If Your Husband Doesn't Use a Condom, Divorce Him

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If your husband doesn?t use a condom, divorce him, Dominican official

Local - 29 November 2013, 4:36 PM

Santo Domingo.- ?Demand that your husband use a condom or divorce him? was the dire warning Friday from HIV-AIDS Council (Conavihsida) director Dr. V?ctor Terrero.

He said married women must demand their husband?s use condoms because of Dominican society?s infidelity and also called on the Catholic Church to coordinate a policy for their use with local social and foreign organizations and government agencies to get better results in halting the epidemic.

"What?s ideal to prevent HIV and sexually transmitted diseases is being faithful, but the reality in which we live is very different", said the official in a radio program to mark HIV-AIDS World Week.

Terrero said the HIV epidemic has been ?feminized in aggressive manner" because it?s the husband who often brings home the virus.

The official, who affirmed being a sworn defender of the use of condoms, stressed that it?s the only way to prevent HIV-STDs contagion.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...t-use-a-condom-divorce-him-Dominican-official

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
If I tried to wear a condom for sexual intercourse with my wife, I d be shot ( or stabbed or strangled, probably all 3 mind you ).

Very sad article. Wouldnt it be easier if one could trust her husband? Not only to be faithful ( even if it should be the norm and not the exception ) but also to protect himself ( and his family on the same occasion) by using codemns when having sex with someone other than his wife.

And it would also solve the problem of dominican woman having 7 kids with 5 diffrent men, which doesnt help with family structure or bringing up reponsible citizens ( if u want my advice that is ).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know several dominican women who were given a gift of STD from their husbands. marriage is for riding raw. if you want to stick your dick in a side piece at least have some decency to cloth that little f**ker.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
i know several dominican women who were given a gift of STD from their husbands. marriage is for riding raw. if you want to stick your dick in a side piece at least have some decency to cloth that little f**ker.

Ah dv8 telling it like it is! I agree with you.

I just would have worded it a bit differently, LMAO

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
If your husband doesn?t use a condom, divorce him, Dominican official

Local - 29 November 2013, 4:36 PM

Santo Domingo.- ?Demand that your husband use a condom or divorce him? was the dire warning Friday from HIV-AIDS Council (Conavihsida) director Dr. V?ctor Terrero.

He said married women must demand their husband?s use condoms because of Dominican society?s infidelity and also called on the Catholic Church to coordinate a policy for their use with local social and foreign organizations and government agencies to get better results in halting the epidemic.

"What?s ideal to prevent HIV and sexually transmitted diseases is being faithful, but the reality in which we live is very different", said the official in a radio program to mark HIV-AIDS World Week.

Terrero said the HIV epidemic has been ?feminized in aggressive manner" because it?s the husband who often brings home the virus.

The official, who affirmed being a sworn defender of the use of condoms, stressed that it?s the only way to prevent HIV-STDs contagion.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...t-use-a-condom-divorce-him-Dominican-official

Infidelity is better described as polygamy here in the way men often support multiple families, in addition to just supporting a Chica on the side. Love to hear the church or govt for that matter address it for what it is (dont ask dont tell polygamy) including
Ramification such behavior has for society, families, marriages, children, and yes as with all things sexual,
condoms Help.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
How can the Dominican man truly show his love than by going bareback....even if he is showing it to many chicas

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We can always count on DV8 to tell it like it is from the female point of view! I, too, LMAO-ROTF

While the guy is right for a major sector of the population, I am sure that like many, my wife would shoot me if I wore a condom....or maybe worse (supposing I could survive a gunshot wound)

HB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
While the guy is right for a major sector of the population, I am sure that like many, my wife would shoot me if I wore a condom....or maybe worse (supposing I could survive a gunshot wound)

HB

LOL Hillbilly, that's exactly what Mr. AE said.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
If I wore a condom to bed with my wife it would be the last time I would have anything to put a condom on.....besides my fingers

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
... and also called on the Catholic Church to coordinate a policy for their use with local social and foreign organizations and government agencies to get better results in halting the epidemic.

called on the catholic church to coordinate a policy to distribute condoms? bwahahahaha

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
condom in marriage is ok if you want a quick bonk in a car or a public place where you do not want man juice to drip down your leg. also if one of the partners happen to already have VIH, to protect the other side. but raw ride is a sign of trust and commitment. i would rephrase this whole speech from terrero to: "if your husband f**ks around divorce his cooch obsessed ass immediately."

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I highly doubt this plan will go over. Women think if a guy doesnt wear a condom he isnt cheating.

May 29, 2006
HIV rates have stabilized in the DR and Haiti and it's no longer the death sentence that it was 30 years ago. The transmission rate is very low from female to male sex unless another venereal disease is present which causes lesions. Hep C and HPV are probably more of a health threat than HIV, but the stigma of HIV is greater.

1468609_10202315135097262_2133134124_n.jpg

Gapminder World

1471738_10202315151217665_1375201459_n.jpg

Last edited:

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
condom in marriage is ok if you want a quick bonk in a car or a public place where you do not want man juice to drip down your leg. also if one of the partners happen to already have VIH, to protect the other side. but raw ride is a sign of trust and commitment. i would rephrase this whole speech from terrero to: "if your husband f**ks around divorce his cooch obsessed ass immediately."

I hope you don't talk like you write in public (resturaunts) you would offend some people......I wouldn't be able to hold in my laugher and bust a gut

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
HIV rates have stabilized in the DR and Haiti and it's no longer the death sentence that it was 30 years ago. The transmission rate is very low from female to male sex unless another venereal disease is present which causes lesions. Hep C and HPV are probably more of a health threat than HIV, but the stigma of HIV is greater.

Very low does not mean safe. A close friend of ours [movie star handsome British-American businessman] had a factory in Haiti, where he contracted HIV/AIDS from a woman. The end of his marriage and his life weren't pretty.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I hope you don't talk like you write in public (resturaunts) you would offend some people......I wouldn't be able to hold in my laugher and bust a gut

actually, i very much do talk like that in public. guilty as charged. :) ;)

During vaginal sex, HIV is transmitted from men to women much more easily than from women to men.
which is why, i guess, the wife is at disadvantage here. but peter is correct that other diseases are now more rampant and just as dangerous. HPV is just one of them, with some strands that greatly increase cervical cancer risk for women...

May 29, 2006
Right, I should have put a caveat on that, because while a .05% transmission rate is low, if a man has sex with 100 infected women that works out to about 5% transmission rate and if he has sex with 1000 infected women it works out to ~40% infection rate.

I think my math is right. Been a while since I've done statistics..

1-(0.0005)^100=0.05

1-(0.0005)^1000=0.40