Zona colonial death

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJS73

Feb 25, 2011
I live near there and haven't heard anything. Hopefully someone responds. Scary.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Isn't it best to get the facts before posting what could just be a rumour? It wouldn't take much to walk over to Pacos/Grands to find out.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Don't ever return to the crime scene. Just stop by Coach's restaurant down the street grab a cold beer and they will be able to tell you what happened. Just dont believe "traga leche", He earned that name.

Dandman

May 17, 2004
I have heard the rumors in the US also. Can someone either confirm or reveal it as a rumor?

notreallyconfused

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone have any info on gringo murder last night behind Pacos
????

Here's what went down...Guy from NY, jewish banking guy..went walking around the plaza there and started talking to some hooker. She was walking with him when all of sudden He got hit over his yamaca by a big some arab dressed like Santa. From the reports I heard Santa was mumbling something like the bank emptied his safety deposit box and he was blaming the guy with yamaca.

Anyway here is the guys info

Benjamin Shalom Bernake

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
If DV8 hasn't found it then it's looking more like a rumour, but if it's been heard in the. USA then.......... Maybe. Where in the USA did you find such information?

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Rumours

Here's what went down...Guy from NY, jewish banking guy..went walking around the plaza there and started talking to some hooker. She was walking with him when all of sudden He got hit over his yamaca by a big some arab dressed like Santa. From the reports I heard Santa was mumbling something like the bank emptied his safety deposit box and he was blaming the guy with yamaca.

Anyway here is the guys info

Benjamin Shalom Bernake

I heard whispers of rumours of rumours, the Arab dressed as Santa said Happy Hanukka.
All very confusing as I know nothing.:(

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Enough speculation. If someone finds a news link, PM me and I'll reopen this, for now it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.