Puppies

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hello,

been a way for a while since I was very very sick, high fever, chills, getting sick, etc over the past 15 days or so, still feel like crap, but better then I have been a some time now. Matter of fact, my ex father in law just passed away from Cancer about 2 weeks ago when I was at my worst, could not log into even my email account because I was so disoriented I had no idea what my user/pswd was, must of been the high fever..

Anyways, puppies...like a thorn in my side just like my broken rib, oh joy!! yup, looks like my little Rocca was raped after all, just a few weeks ago while in heat...just like the DR huh....so, she started today at about 7PM thank God since I was out in SD all day, returning home at 6PM... She has pushed out 3 so far, all look great for a first time Mom...I palpated her, can feel maybe 2 more, but hard to say since with dogs, there are quite a few placentas. Just hard to say for sure without an X-Ray. So, if anyone is wanting a puppy just let me know...NO COST...I will try to get some photos of them soon with sex...What are they? Rocca looks like a small Beagle/Chihuahuaowa mix, color of tan on brown, with tan markings on paws, face, etc has spot on pure bread markings so to speak, thats how beautiful she looks, looks pure. Rocca is currently about 35 lbs which is her full growth status. She is very young still at about 9 Months old. Its hard to say since I rescued her when she was just about 3 weeks of age, went by teeth...The Sire looks like a long haired retriever, med in height, maybe 75 lbs, another one that looks pure, beautiful markings, tan/brown, same as Rocca....

I know this because I had to hot water them apart last Month thinking or really, hoping I got to them in time..guess not...That said, I have not seen Runner (named him runner) since that time..Can't blame him, most likely worried that I will cut it off next time I see him instead of burning it...Great dog though, very good temperament, good with kids, fun dog and about 2 Years old. This is one of the 7 strays that roam the area here, never been able to get a photo of any yet....That said, I will post some shots of Rocca and her Pups maybe Friday, need to pick up a Cam, maybe do a VID of the pups...So, if any one wants a puppy and been looking, please consider these guys especially since we have and/or know the parents..Again, both very good temperament, great family dogs and both are very good watch dogs although small-med in size which always Genes over to their pups..

Over all, my plan is to vaccinate all puppies before being homed and if a female, I also plan to have any spayed. Enough is enough...They are not pure breads although they look it, better to have this done so we can help stop the over populated streets we already have of so many others, so sad..Please let me know even if your in the market for a Dominican Puppy since it will be first come first served and I will keep a log for all contacts date/time so it 100% fair to all..But please be responsible if you decide to take one, be that great dog lover that they deserve to have. If for any reason you change your mind within 1 Month, just call me and I will take the puppy back.

Thanks!

Ant

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I was reading until I read you burnt your dogs apart, forcing them apart is very dangerous, burning them apart is nothing short of faking nuts.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
LOL...no worries Smart, I knew what I was doing, went to Vet School for a few Years and worked in a few Hospitals as a Tech...Put a cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes, pour it on your hand, is it burning hot? not at all,,,but its hot enough to put the male dog's stick at bay..;) Its the only sure way to separate dogs when this happens, needs to be done asap of the female is going to have puppies....Gee, I don't feel tardy!!!!!!!!!...Not happy bro, nothing can be done now, so its hopefully find some good folks here that will take care of their new family member..

I was reading until I read you burnt your dogs apart, forcing them apart is very dangerous, burning them apart is nothing short of faking nuts.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
LOL...Jesus....Its just like us, with us its cold water and then OMG!!! where is it!!???? you would think cold water would work, never does...And now you got me curious..You go wanting a dog to wanting a horse...Are you still wanting or needing a dog?? I should be able to get those photos that I said a few weeks ago. sorry, been so damn sick and no camera, but going to get a Cam on Friday, so let me know...I may just post the strays anyways since there are a lot of members looking for watch dogs and strays are very good at it being street smart dogs so to speak.....

I had visions of a kettles involvement!

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Post them,either way it is worth opening up their chances. I'm not interested in any puppies at all, I want an older dog with an already established personality.

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Post them,either way it is worth opening up their chances. I'm not interested in any puppies at all, I want an older dog with an already established personality.

Hi, know of a pair of beautiful tan Dominican type dogs, desperately in need of a loving home, that's all they require loads of love and food. Amazing temperaments, excellent with children, good guard dogs. Have to be seen to appreciate how affectionate they are. Can't be split as they are sisters and inseperable. Thank you

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Hi, know of a pair of beautiful tan Dominican type dogs, desperately in need of a loving home, that's all they require loads of love and food. Amazing temperaments, excellent with children, good guard dogs. Have to be seen to appreciate how affectionate they are. Can't be split as they are sisters and inseperable. Thank you

Sure they can be split....just use hot water as skynet suggests ;)

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012

People must put photos up if they want dogs to get a decent shot at a new home. Photos increase their chances massively.

mainegal

May 22, 2012
Sky you supposedly went to vet school yet you don't seem to know that the gestation period for dogs is on average 9 weeks?? Your female has clearly been pregnant longer than the moment you refer to throwing hot water on the two going at it. Trying to separate two dogs while mating can be very dangerous and cause harm to both dogs-should NEVER be done!
Also, if your female is 9 months of age and you've had her since 3 weeks of age why on earth have you not had her spayed yet?

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
Hello,

been a way for a while since I was very very sick, high fever, chills, getting sick, etc over the past 15 days or so, still feel like crap, but better then I have been a some time now.

So you finally ran out of opiates!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We have a couple of short months before these dogs can be weaned.
Please post some information as to where they are
And of course some photos.

HB