Looking to hire, what is the best way to advertise in Sosua?

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Need to advertise several jobs in Sosua. Looking to hire 5 people and possibly 1 manager. A bilingual employee would be the best candidate but spanish only is ok. I may post the manager job here as I really need them to be bilingual.

Anyone in the North Coast have an idea what is the best medium to reach the public to advertise these jobs?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
100% yes!! PM me..

Anthony

Need to advertise several jobs in Sosua. Looking to hire 5 people and possibly 1 manager. A bilingual employee would be the best candidate but spanish only is ok. I may post the manager job here as I really need them to be bilingual.

Anyone in the North Coast have an idea what is the best medium to reach the public to advertise these jobs?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010

just guessing but something like this? "ex-pat stiffs wanted for telephone work, who have run out of money, due to poor planing and spent all their coin bottom feeding for carne barrio".. "Dont really have a company yet but I am dreaming and thought, hey, i'll open a call centre somehow.. Job pays 1.50 per hour once we sell something and get some contracts".. call 1 800 buzzed..... or maybe its something better!!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
" Hey guys I am moving to the DR and want open up a call centre, ahh geez eh, where is dah best spot, we will be selling credit card assurance to elder north Americans who don't really need it... slightest clue what i need to get started? call 1 800 transference disorder or 1 800 cognitive behavioural therapy required..

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"SKY" here's a novel dea, YOU "PM" him!!!
You are the one with no job.
Show that you are a "Self Motivated" job seeker!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
And, "Double Your "Meds", you are a LITTLE TOO HYPER lately!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AND, get some SLEEP too!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
post it here best and bear with disgruntled posters. there may always be people either interested or knowing someone who may be.
good luck.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
You might also want to go with craigslist. Amazing how many people go on there nowadays looking for jobs.

As far as hiring locals, it all seems to be word of mouth and who knows whom. A general advertisement will get you lots of people looking for a salary but not necessarily a job where they have to show up and work every day.

May 29, 2006
If you want to hire ex-pats, just ask at Checkpoint, Britannia or Jolly Rodgers if they know anyone looking for work. You're barely ever more than 2?-3? of separation for any Ex-pat in town. Or simply put up a flyer at the Playero. It's Sosua, not NYC, so it's not hard to get the word out. If you want to hire someone under 30, Cabarete is prob better.

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Try the local Universities, they may have a job placement office and I'm sure students would love to work their way through college.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
just guessing but something like this? "ex-pat stiffs wanted for telephone work, who have run out of money, due to poor planing and spent all their coin bottom feeding for carne barrio".. "Dont really have a company yet but I am dreaming and thought, hey, i'll open a call centre somehow.. Job pays 1.50 per hour once we sell something and get some contracts".. call 1 800 buzzed..... or maybe its something better!!

" Hey guys I am moving to the DR and want open up a call centre, ahh geez eh, where is dah best spot, we will be selling credit card assurance to elder north Americans who don't really need it... slightest clue what i need to get started? call 1 800 transference disorder or 1 800 cognitive behavioural therapy required..

just kidding around pete... so whats the job?

Geez, what kind of coffee are you drinking? My next venture should be importing Vyvanse and Adderall