Bed/Cama/Other

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hi Gang,

need a few items for my place, especially a bed, back is off the chain being tortured!! pain is now past my tolerance level...saw the Doctor Yesterday, feels I may not be able to walk soon and has scheduled 3 series of MRI'S which I cannot get done..

I live in Puerto Plata just around 4TH & 5TH street, about a 10 minute walk from Jose Luis...I need a cheap bed, anything really, a mattress would be fine for now, was thinking of a blow up mattress as well...But, I don't know the area that good yet, wondering if they have those stores here that sell stoves, furniture, lighting, etc...The things I need are a bed, table, sofa, TV, Stove for now and in priority order as follows..

1-Bed
2-Sofa
3-Stove
4-Table
5-TV

I recall seeing some kind of store way down past Jose Luis going in the direction to La Serina, close by that electrical store, can't recall the name of it, something like Fetture electrical..I just want to make sure since it will be a very long walk and not wise to say the least..

Thanks!

Ant

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
Hi Ant, I've used a blow up mattress occasionally in my apartment. I bought it in the states from Walmart and the brand is Coleman. Then I saw the exact same one in Jumbo in La Romana for a little cheaper. They may have the same type at La Sirena. It is actually pretty good to sleep on but too bouncy for sex. A helpful hint if you get one is to pump it up every couple days after you first use it because the plastic stretches a bit in the beginning. Hope the info helps.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"RGLRM", what a coincidence!!!!
I've used a blow up WOMAN, occasionally< in MY Apartment!!!!!
You don't happen to have a "Patch Kit" do you???? :(:(:(:(:(:(
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I remember "her" being damaged a while ago already... is "she" still f****d up? (pun intended...lol)

...maybe take her to a Gomero? :D

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Hi Gang,

need a few items for my place, especially a bed, back is off the chain being tortured!! pain is now past my tolerance level...saw the Doctor Yesterday, feels I may not be able to walk soon and has scheduled 3 series of MRI'S which I cannot get done..

I live in Puerto Plata just around 4TH & 5TH street, about a 10 minute walk from Jose Luis...I need a cheap bed, anything really, a mattress would be fine for now, was thinking of a blow up mattress as well...But, I don't know the area that good yet, wondering if they have those stores here that sell stoves, furniture, lighting, etc...The things I need are a bed, table, sofa, TV, Stove for now and in priority order as follows..

1-Bed
2-Sofa
3-Stove
4-Table
5-TV

I recall seeing some kind of store way down past Jose Luis going in the direction to La Serina, close by that electrical store, can't recall the name of it, something like Fetture electrical..I just want to make sure since it will be a very long walk and not wise to say the least..

Thanks!

Ant

So, you have no stove, bed, tv, sofa or table? Aren't you better off in your home country. This sounds like being very miserable in a country that makes you easily miserable even when you have these things.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
So, you have no stove, bed, tv, sofa or table? Aren't you better off in your home country. This sounds like being very miserable in a country that makes you easily miserable even when you have these things.

Well he has internet so what else do you need the other things for.....priorities.....always important

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Sky, where did the gf's bed go? I seem to recall that you were going to upgrade it a few months ago. Feeling confused here?????

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Skynet, if the doctor feels that you may not be able to walk soon what are you
going to do if you can't afford medical treatment or worse surgery in the DR?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Skynet...what is your situation?? Have you been able to secure the things you need yet? With your health situation is being here a good idea? I don't know you but based on some of your posts you seem to "suffer" here. Be clear about your situation, I am sure some here would help but there is some confusion on what exactly is your situation.