Swiss Woman Murdered

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Doesn't strike me as a robbery. That looks more like a vengeful killing. Yeah, I watch a lot of Law & Order ching, ching.

LTSteve

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
donP, i was about to log in to report this. i hope that the police will find the killer/s soon. i did not know the lady but she seems familiar, maybe i have seen her around POP. very sad.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
She is not a rich important Dominican which means they will not bother to find the killer .

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
She is not a rich important Dominican which means they will not bother to find the killer .

BS. police arrest the killers of "unimportant" people all the time. besides, "rich and important dominicans" hardly ever get themselves killed.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
catching criminals in DR is fairly easy. it is not the land of the murders that can be only solved by inspector morse. the killer is usually easy to figure out and capture. what happens later is a different story altogether. we hardly ever hear about how the cases really end. but yeah, newspapers print more stories about murders than about prison sentences. end it may happen a year or more after actual crime.

just a short search in diario libre brings lots of results:
Condenan a 30 a?os a un hombre que mat? a una mujer a pu?aladas - DiarioLibre.com
Condenan a 30 a?os sargento acusado de matar a su pareja - DiarioLibre.com
Condenan a 15 a?os a dos hombres que mataron a otro - DiarioLibre.com
Condenan a un hombre quem? su casa con su familia adentro - DiarioLibre.com
Condenan a 30 a?os hombre que mat? polic?a durante atraco - DiarioLibre.com

sometimes the killer buys his way out, sometimes not. but it is absurd to say nothing happens at all.

May 29, 2006
Does anyone know what ever happened to the American guy who killed Mark Misner? Mark was a good friend. Argument over a broken air conditioner at 2AM got out of hand..

May 29, 2006
Don't really want to start another thread on it. I just got curious as a side note when they started posting recent sentences.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This thread was hijacked on the previous page, all Peter did was re-hijack it to another subject.

Does anybody know if Playero has one 1LB bags of peanut M&M's?

May 29, 2006
Guilty:

squirrel.jpg

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
If crimes are so easily solved here why is it they never solved the murders of my friends ? When gringos get beaten to death t-hey just figure it's one less gringo that they can make money off of , unless of course he got killed by a gringo .