just got back

M

mike

I left my heart, in San . . . . tiago.

just got back from my first trip to RD. Can't stop thinking about that place. Also just found this message board. Odd to see so many people planning to relocate to RD. That's about all I've been thinking about since I got back. I stayed mostly in Santiago with a side trip to Puerto Plata. Yeah, the country's got a lot of problems, but I can't stop thinking about going back there. Well, at least it's comforting to know I'm not the only one. Salud, -mike

P

PITA

MIKE; Re: just got back

So you got the fever, too, eh!? It's kind of contagious, isn't it? You got that right!!
pita

J

Jan

Re: just returning

Warning:seems to me once youve visited your hooked! Been to a resort once,fell in love with the country.Went back 4 times to Sto. Dgo. alone against all my friends wishes(I am a 42 year old woman).All this since Feb.2000, and now on Monday I am moving there to live! Sold all my belongings and am becoming a resident for now. Read all the negative stuff here but it doesn't bother me,most people do not understand living what they dream. And this is what I'm doing!