Kitten needs a ride from pop to santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hello,

Most know from my other thread...Rescued a baby Kitten last week with the hopes of finding a shelter, nothing here in pop,..waytogo, known as B, has answered that thread and wishes to take her, but we are stuck for transportation...I'm located in POP, Puerto Plata between 4TH & 5TH street in Los Reyes. B is about 8 minutes or so from either bus line, Metro/Carrbe Tour and can have a friend of his pick the kitten up from either location..

Is there any one going to Santiago from Puerto Plata soon? I will be more than happy to take the ride with you as well if it helps.

Please let me know asap, post or PM me

Thanks so much!!

Anthony

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Wow, nobody can give Spunky a ride to her new home? or does anyone have other ideas how we can get her to Santiago from Puerto Plata in one piece and alive?

Well it doesnt cost a fortune to take the bus to Santiago and back. Why dont you do that?
After all you are the Gringo "Dad" for this little father and motherless "Dominican"... (Hehehe)

It will be interesting to see what other homeless critters you bring back home next time!!!! :p