Looking for Dermatologist

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Does anyone recommend a good dermatologist, POP ?

Thanks !

Dr. Guillermo Ortega at Bournigal is good. His office phone is 809-244-4020

Be there before 11 and he will see you in the morning. He comes about 11 and leaves as soon as he sees last patient.

Otherwise in the afternoon when he has longer hours.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i went to see this ortega dude, hopeless. he glanced at my skin and pronounced "allergy". and when i said "glanced" i really mean it, his office is small and dark, he could not even be bothered to turn on the light, touch the skin to feel the texture, do any tests. he prescribed a series of meds that did not help. oh, and he charged me for a follow up visit too. each time i spent less than 2 minutes in his office. what a joke. i ended up looking up my symptoms and possible treatment with help of doctor google. my skin is much better now. that's for nothing, quack!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
He did... thats why the lights were off and never looked at your skin,

mesmerized , charmed, hypnotized....

like a snake charmer, you are....

you should have buttoned your blouse

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
Go to Arelis Balbuena - she is very nice and a very good dermatologist. She has her own clinic in the center of Puerto Plata - I have forgotten the street name. Before she had a small clinic at the corner of the "Metro" street - above the Pharmacy Virginia. She moved to a bigger place two streets further into town, but sorry for not remembering the name of the street..

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
Now I got it... The place is called "Cidenapiel" and the address is: 20 de Diciembre street No. 16 . Phone: 809 261 3789