Support for Rob

K

KenDP

I fully support your announced efforts to restore the message board to its former useful role. If there are a few casualties in the process, so be it.

I don't think you will hear protests from people who are serious about getting and giving help.

T

Thomas robert

Why not delete all posts that contain personal "attacks".When someone makes a post that "others" find to be below "their" standards and calls the poster "stupid","ignorant","uneducated",and worse, just delete their post!People come to dr1,because they don,t know if $1000 dollars is enough to live on for 1 month in the DR.They are not "stupid", just curious.Tom

R

Richard

i agree 100% Rob must get tired of writing "read the guidelines" to those who question why their messages are deleted. I have had some of my posts deleted over the last three or four years that I have followed the board and the reasons were quite obvious. They didn't follow the guidelines. This is a great message board, kept that way by the guidelines and the hard work of Dolores and Rob.Thank you Dolores and Rob. The service provided by DR1 is wonderful.