What's it called? Under the weather, need drugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Bernard

Dec 8, 2013
So I woke up this morning and I feel like a sack of lead. I can't even get to the pharmacy as I can't imagine facing light and I can't see properly. I've tried to call the pharmacy and ask them to deliver something but they think this is just gripe, but are confused when I tell them I have no runny nose or any of those symptoms. In English I would expect I'd just have a bad flu, but what is it in Spanish, if I say I am gripe then they will just send me meds for a runny nose sore throat, of which I do not have, just every single bone and muscle in my body feels like I have been run over by a truck, my head pounding, my balance off, earache, eye ache, face ache, tooth ache, all that stuff.
What can I tell them is wrong with me? I don't want them to turn up with gods own recipe for everything (menthol rub).

I know you're not doctor but you will know the difference between the two flu's I refer to, maybe achy nasty flu has a different name?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you may have dengue. drag your ass to the emergency clinic for testing, dengue can kill. do you have a fever as well?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Why are you seeking a medical diagnosis on an internet site?

Go see a doctor!!!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.