spanish help!!!

M

massei

any one interested in helping me with my spanish through email? Please let me know, muchas gracias.
MASSEI

R

Ruben

I wouldn't be surprised at all if many members of this Board would be willing to help you with your Spanish, myself included as your last option.

M

massei

Why? So nobody is willing to help? Wow that sucks! Well thanks anyway, it was worth asking.

M

massei

Re: spanish help!!! Thanks

Thanks Anna, I will for sure. Massei

J

Jan

Hey..I'm in the same boat..I knew no spanish a year ago. I just kept going to latin chat rooms..preferably dominican ones.There i just listened and read..but people will talk to you 1:1 and some understand english and they become friends and help you. IThis is how i learned still dont know much but i never thought i would know as much as i do now!!

J

John

When you learn a language, it is helpful (at least for me) to use many different sources and ways in your training. On the internet, I am using www.parlo.com and I find it good as an additional learning tool. However, learning a new langage at the age of 45 is kinda tough... The old brain-cells are not as swift as the used to be! Hahahaha!

M

marykohn

ditto

But it seems the more different languages, the easier it can be to pick up a new one. Good luck studying. It really helps to hear it.

E

Eric

I will help you if you have about 20 bucks. See the URL below. The Berlitz Spanish spanish course is listed as being 59.95. I just called the 1-800 number and it is being discontinued and is on sale for $9.95. Add the telephone cal and the shipping to DR, and you are probably in the twenty-buck range.

I tell you, if you have a multimedia PC, you can learn wonders that way.... I will be starting up to get my Spanish up to snuff.... lots of vocabulary help needed here... I speak it ok, but... well you know how it goes once they get talking real fast...