Where can i wrap my car in vinyl?

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I want to change the color of my car and thought wrapping might be cheaper than painting? Correct me if im wrong. Do you know places that do the wrapping on NC? Approx prices? Or where do they do good paint job and have big variety of colors ( looking for pink shades of course)? How much would it cost to paint a very small car?

Thanks palls

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I don't know of any specific place, much less on NC. But I guess any marketing shop that wraps commercial vehicles such as vans and buses can wrap your car. I don't think you will find a shop that does it specifically for private cars. Just a thought.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
it will be an interesting comparison here in RD.

They paint well and cheaply here......... the vinyl will be imported and costly, perhaps

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
JessRabb

just google something like 'Maserati Vinyl Wraps' ... all those guys do that to change the car for a short time.

Very effective......

Are you thinking of a navidad theme.... then Easter ??

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I believe you will be sticker shocked at the price of the vinyl. Im pretty sure its cheaper to paint the car.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you guys may be right. if the car is old and small the sticker cost in comparison to the value of the car may come as a surprise...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Painting will be cheaper.... old, new - big, small..... doesn't matter

That vinyl will be imported..... it's not cheap in NoAmerica

They wrap buses in it at Christmas - Santa pictures, reindeer, seasonal themes

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Vinyl comes from china, lots of offers on ebay, like 5x98ft roll is around 300$ free shipping. Just wanna know the place where ppl know what they are doing. And paint is from 60-90$ p gallon plus shipping via business mail. I dont know how many gallons i need... Looks like Johan Design is where ill go :)

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Doing the wrap is the key..... ask to see his work.

We used to do the big highway trucks' decals.. the advertising kind, beer bottles , etc .. flat surface but covering the rivets.
That was an art....
doing the curves on a car is very dificil

Can be done but experience is needed

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
[video=youtube;JoWwOEFu7RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWwOEFu7RU[/video]

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Here you go

Check out Omar Auto Deco in 27 Feb. In SDQ, ask for Julian.

I want to change the color of my car and thought wrapping might be cheaper than painting? Correct me if im wrong. Do you know places that do the wrapping on NC? Approx prices? Or where do they do good paint job and have big variety of colors ( looking for pink shades of course)? How much would it cost to paint a very small car?

Thanks palls

May 12, 2005
Saran Wrap might be cheaper.

seranpiccar.jpg